• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

It's definitely compact, looks like it might be easy to get the fingers in front of the muzzle. but it's probably different holding it.

1 hour ago, Belt Fed said:

It's definitely compact, looks like it might be easy to get the fingers in front of the muzzle. but it's probably different holding it.

I plan on a hand stop on my short caliber pistol.. only takes one shot to learn the hard way!

1 hour ago, Belt Fed said:

looks like it might be easy to get the fingers in front of the muzzle.

6 minutes ago, sketch said:

I plan on a hand stop on my short caliber pistol..

You both seem to have different experience than I do. I thought it looked a lot like an Uzi in shape the first time I inspected the article. The second time I keyed in on everything else; it's almost a straight AR-15 stupid short pistol. No idea what the inside looks like (presumably very different); but this is pretty interesting all around. 

Someone more educated than myself could probably explain how to make this kind of thing. Is that a blowback design?

I was referring to my personal build, but in a heated debate with opposition you could loose your grip and run off the end of your hg.. with gloves more so, you only need one time to see a finger burning or worse.  

my  9mm is blow back id assume the above is also. didnt read that far into it.  build one! 👍

The B&T platform is amazing technology.  Very solid.  I only wish I could justify spending the $$$ for one.  They're badass.

Honestly I would've thought the Kriss Super-V would've clinched the contract! Its' revolutionary design eliminates muzzle rise and DRAMATICALLY improves accuracy in full-auto!

Super-V recoil elimination technology should exist in ALL calibers/machineguns. But this wouldn't be the first time the Army F***ed up and went with what they KNEW was an inferior product just so they could stroke their ego and get off on their personal prejudices. It's the reason why the US military rejected what became known later as "the right arm of the free world", the FAL. And the FAL is STILL an awesome rifle! All this because some overcompensating Army "rear with the gear" POGUE could foist absolute control over the entire military from his small office.

kriss_smg_2084.jpg

On 6/6/2019 at 7:02 PM, William Flatt said:

But this wouldn't be the first time the Army F***ed up and went with what they KNEW was an inferior product

The Army certainly didn't fuk up by selecting that Brügger & Thomet.  That much is certain.   :thumbup:

If you don't know anything about their firearms, then check up on them.  B&T won't put out any product that would suck...