• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

10 mm Kimber Custom II

Sisco

I went into one of my favorite GS’s today to see what was new. When I looked in the 1911 case, my knees started to get weak, my brow got sweaty, and I had this unmistakable feeling of lust came over me. There, with a price tag of $699, was a Kimber Custom II in 10 mm. I know it’s gonna happen. Just got to see how long I can prolong the agony.

AC32E5A5-B510-4B0F-A2F9-3CF9193E9625.jpeg

9 hours ago, sketch said:

bro is this a brian deal.. Im on a deadline for the end of the month.. pm me.. I don't want to step on your deal! but yeah 65b! 🤗

Nope, another store. I will check today if Washington is on their sell list.

14 hours ago, sketch said:

bro is this a brian deal.. Im on a deadline for the end of the month.. pm me.. I don't want to step on your deal! but yeah 65b! 🤗

Sketch, as a retail outlet, they can’t sell handguns out of state in Wisconsin.

• 4 years later...
46 minutes ago, MtnMike said:

I feel ya.  I've been eyeballin' this one. Somewhat similar.  Company is about 2 hours from where I dwell. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1025701115?pid=947269  Felt real good in the hand ... always a trouble sign for me.  I usually succumb...

I fondled one of those at a gun show recently.  It seems like a nice firearm.

58 minutes ago, MtnMike said:

I feel ya.  I've been eyeballin' this one. Somewhat similar.  Company is about 2 hours from where I dwell. https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1025701115?pid=947269  Felt real good in the hand ... always a trouble sign for me.  I usually succumb...

The Turks are making excellent forearms, but I decided to stay with USA in this case. Plus the Ruger is all stainless, a nice factor if I go to Alaska with all the rain.

28 minutes ago, Sisco said:

The Turks are making excellent forearms, but I decided to stay with USA in this case. Plus the Ruger is all stainless, a nice factor if I go to Alaska with all the rain.

I saw one of the Rugers at a gun show several years ago.  I didn't know they made a 10mm until I saw it.  I had money but was on the hunt for something else that I didn't find and never did buy.  I still kick myself for not getting it.  It was priced at $589.

44 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I saw one of the Rugers at a gun show several years ago.  I didn't know they made a 10mm until I saw it.  I had money but was on the hunt for something else that I didn't find and never did buy.  I still kick myself for not getting it.  It was priced at $589.

They have gone way up. I saw a used one at a gun show pre Pandemic and passed on it. Now I wish I hadn’t.

55 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Does this mean it's a done deal?  You picked it up? 

Ordered-on the way to my FFL guy. Probably the last firearm I will buy. I am taking a few in to be sold on consignment to make room. Nothing earthshaking, just need to get rid of some safe queens.

1 hour ago, Sisco said:

Ordered-on the way to my FFL guy. Probably the last firearm I will buy. I am taking a few in to be sold on consignment to make room. Nothing earthshaking, just need to get rid of some safe queens.

NICE!!!   :hail::banana: