• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
Sisco

Misdirected requests.

It seems like I can't post a photo, "Loading" down by the paperclip stays like that for as long as I want to wait. but if I post, then edit, no problem with photo. Just be fast. 

!post.thumb.png.73b4408846f1033488fe1d59daa242d1.png

Edited by Albroswift
FUBAR

My cousin rented a place a couple of blocks away. Across from said bar. We walked over there to the Hilton to check the place out. A lot of Hawaii 5 O is filmed in the area. Have a safe trip.

Looked up the bar. Don’t know I’ll get the family over there, but I’d be down for some live music.  Thanks for the tip. 

North shore is on the list. I want to take the kids to Pearl Harbor. I want to see it as well. We should have made it a longer trip. We gotta come back on Monday. 

Any of you guys having board issues, list them up.  Drew is gonna contact these ninjas and get it fixed.  Post what the problems are, here.

1.  Image loading doesn't work in a post (button doesn't appear).  The hack is to immediately "edit" the post, after posting, and THEN the button is there.

2.  Posting pics taken from the 'net- the "paste" function is not there.  The bypass is to copy it from the 'net, then CTRL V to paste - because the button ain't there.

Anything else you guys are having issues with - list them, with details, so the Invision Software Ninjas can get it straight.  :thumbup:

You pretty much listed the problems I have, I do have one deal in my user control panel that I can't turn off e mails. when I try to toggle it off it says administration has disabled this. I would really like to turn off the emails.

I wonder if we are getting hacked by the snowflake that hates us for editing posts? or he is getting his just deserved payback.. 😈

19 minutes ago, sketch said:

I wonder if we are getting hacked by the snowflake that hates us for editing posts? or he is getting his just deserved payback.. 😈

Nope, I broke it, it's all my fault.😟 but...…….I didn't mean too.

43 minutes ago, sketch said:

or he is getting his just deserved payback.. 😈

OH NO! I hope it's not those guys that fuked with his cats years ago. Ya know.......the guys.....with the cats.....that some other guys......flew in from all over the country......and took care of it. :lmao:

goin in the way back machine there

sorta like Doc and his microphone debacle

7 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

OH NO! I hope it's not those guys that fuked with his cats years ago. Ya know.......the guys.....with the cats.....that some other guys......flew in from all over the country......and took care of it. :lmao:

goin in the way back machine there

sorta like Doc and his microphone debacle

Properly dressed and prepared - tasted great with gravy.  And the cats are worry-free now.   I'm just sayin'...

Guys I had to set the forum to the latest default theme. Whatever customization's were on the previous theme were causing the issue. Im not sure what those customization's were so shit might look or act different in some places. 

I tested with this post by pasting a link from Tom's public Nest camera

a439db9437e644388d1ace55565319ec_A.jpeg

TEst test...

1796613247_05turboinlet-notebrokenvane.thumb.JPG.93fb0df6728df9bb085b8df0f47a2d26.JPG

Well, pic uploading from computer works... 

See the source image

And copy/paste from the 'net works...  

1 hour ago, imschur said:

Guys I had to set the forum to the latest default theme. Whatever customization's were on the previous theme were causing the issue. Im not sure what those customization's were so poop might look or act different in some places. 

I tested with this post by pasting a link from Tom's public Nest camera

a439db9437e644388d1ace55565319ec_A.jpeg

358C170E-DE41-4B90-93EF-CC747023862C.gif

Edited by Sisco