• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hunting caliber AR15

Albroswift

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, RedRiverII said:

Have you ever weighed the rifle?  It  looks especially light.  Good job BTW.

Thanks.

Haven't weighed it yet, don't know why I walk right by the meat scale every time I head out to the shop. I'll report back, try to squeeze a post in in between cootie and pinto bomb posts! :popcorn:

23 hours ago, unforgiven said:

I remember over filling my Zippo and getting the lighter fluid on my leg. I thought I was on fire.

I was given a 1st MarDiv Zippo for a birthday present and the Marine corps gave me a 25 mile hump.

About 2 miles into it I realized my error, ended up going to see the Doc.

Yeah,never again

9 minutes ago, Albroswift said:

Thanks.

Haven't weighed it yet, don't know why I walk right by the meat scale every time I head out to the shop. I'll report back, try to squeeze a post in in between cootie and pinto bomb posts! :popcorn:

Careful....they’ll start posting pics. 

Forum God...   :hail:   ...  if you're still watching.  I just want to point something out to you  - it might have been something that's under-the-radar here.

I just want you to know that the guy that always accuses me of threading-jacking the shiit around here...  Yeah, no joke...  HE is the one that thread-jacked this one this time.  THAT guy did it.

Oh, and by the way - if you have any connections with Santa - you know, since we're close to that deadline now... All I want for Christmas is a Glock 43X. 

Thank you, and much love...

Tom-Ass

Forum God...  :hail:...   I hope it's not too late, I'd hate to interrupt you, but I just have one more thing.  That Glock 43X is the perfect combination, I think, between the G43 small frame, and the G48 single stack slimline pistol.  It's the perfect world.  If you could please, please consider this, and it's under my tree tomorrow morning...  maybe we can expose this guy that talks all the "derailing" bullshiit all the time. I'd really appreciate it - just the G43X.  We don't have to worry about that guy that's talking the derailing shiit, if you don't want to... 

I appreciate anything you can do, and I appreciate your presence here, daily.  Thank you for what you do...

Love,

Tom-Ass

5 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Forum God   :hail:, if you're watching this one, I just want you to know something...

Just for the Official Record...   In THIS thread...  It WAS NOT ME, this time...   :thumbup:

49 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Forum God...   :hail:   ...  if you're still watching.  I just want to point something out to you  - it might have been something that's under-the-radar here.

I just want you to know that the guy that always accuses me of threading-jacking the shiit around here...  Yeah, no joke...  HE is the one that thread-jacked this one this time.  THAT guy did it.

28 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Forum God...  :hail:...   I hope it's not too late, I'd hate to interrupt you, but I just have one more thing.    If you could please, please consider this, and it's under my tree tomorrow morning...  maybe we can expose this guy that talks all the "derailing" bullshiit all the time. I'd really appreciate it - just the G43X.  We don't have to worry about that guy that's talking the derailing shiit, if you don't want to... 

I appreciate anything you can do, and I appreciate your presence here, daily.  Thank you for what you do...

Love,

Tom-Ass

Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!! Fukker!!!:thefinger::lmao:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...