• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Floridaman

jasonc273

7 hours ago, jasonc273 said:

It is badass, is one of those go big or go home build.

That's right, right there.  He talked HIMSELF into that sweetass Grendel Mod 1 gun, all by himself...  All I had to do was get him to shoot my 5.56 Mk12 Mod 0, then shoot the 5.56 Mk12 Mod 1.  After that, I fed him the 18" Grendel at 850 yards, had him monitor the (lack of) drop at distance compared to alot of guns/calibers.  THEN, I had him shoot the 12.5" Grendel at 850 yards - with just a tad bit more drop than that 18" version - he was hooked...  :banana:

This is all propaganda, against me, like they're making me out to be a Bad Guy.  I'm just a "Practical Guy..."...  :thumbup::laffs:

There's always two sides to every story - and they're feeding it to you like they've been victimized...    :lmao:

It's almost like Adam Schiff, just feeding out the bad information, to make Trump look bad...  We won't see the good info until we force them to step it up a notch, and open these hearings...   :thefinger:

Edited by 98Z5V

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

As for Matt's Grendel,  you totally talked him into it. :lmao: :hornet:

It was an ambush, brother.  Plain and simple.  I planned that one a year and a half out.   :thumbup:

I had to WORK for that one, no matter what he says.  I labeled him "Victim #1" as soon as I shot that first Grendel round...   :laffs:

OldOilyClingfish-max-1mb.gif

Edited by 98Z5V

10 hours ago, jasonc273 said:

Got it, *writing in my journal* ( watch out for Cunuckgaucho because he is shady...).

With this crowd being shady is probably an asset.

9 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

Watch out for this guy ^^^, he's not only shady, but he's really expensive. Ask me how I know....

Somehow I find myself with a bunch of 6.5 Grendel parts for a build(just need time) to make it more interesting the Grendel is pretty much non-existent up here, so reloading is the only way after special ordering both brass and bullets.

48 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

As for Matt's Grendel,  you totally talked him into it. :lmao: :hornet:

The only thing better than Matt's Grendel was RON!...   For "some reason" or another, Ron decided to get into night vision...  Matt and I set that up perfectly...   :laffs:

We worked the topic pretty hard, then Ron says he needs night vision...

I only went Full-On-Grendel on Matt, so he remembers who the Master is...   :banana::popcorn:

latest?cb=20190806135006

1 hour ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I didn't say you encouraged me to build mine.  I take responsibility for spending the money for my Grendel.  I know what I like and am willing to pay for it if I know I can afford it. 

You can say that all you want, Doc, and I want you to believe it.  I want you comfortable in that decision. 

There's something else that I want you to know, though - I hooked Matt early, and it was a DEEP plan, kinda like that "deep shock" shiit in the movie "Deception."  Matt was hard work...

You were #2, my friend.  Once I hooked Matt, you were done.  It just took both of us shooting Grendels to land you.  Once I had Matt, you were next.  In the Grand Scheme of this, Matt was a victim from the get-go - but you weren't hard once I had him...   :thumbup:  Matt is the Green Dude below, but you kicked and screamed a little - you were the Blue Dude...   :banana:

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

It was an ambush, brother.  Plain and simple.  I planned that one a year and a half out.   :thumbup:

I had to WORK for that one, no matter what he says.  I labeled him "Victim #1" as soon as I shot that first Grendel round...   :laffs:

OldOilyClingfish-max-1mb.gif

8 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

The only thing better than Matt's Grendel was RON!...   For "some reason" or another, Ron decided to get into night vision...  Matt and I set that up perfectly...   :laffs:

We worked the topic pretty hard, then Ron says he needs night vision...

I only went Full-On-Grendel on Matt, so he remembers who the Master is...   :banana::popcorn:

latest?cb=20190806135006

Night vision?! You guys are insane! 

1 minute ago, jasonc273 said:

I feel like I'm in danger, am I in danger? Or my wallet is in danger..

You are perfectly fine here - I have a sneaky suspicion (because I know these ruthless bastards) that you WALLET is gonna become a victim...   :lmao:

One fair word of advice that I can give you about these sons-a-bitches...   They'll never give you a bad recommendation.  :thumbup:

7 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Think of it as an intervention, we're only doing this with your best interest at heart. The more money you spend on guns and related items the less you have left to spend on hookers and blow...

Whao, hey, hookers need love too. They are always out there... in the cold streets, to provide love to strangers but do people think about them, that they need love too? No, because people are selfish. So I support hookers by keeping them off the streets.