• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

We don't need this now.

Belt Fed

2 hours ago, DNP said:

98....isn’t there a video of you killing hornets with fire somewhere?

Africanized Bees, those motherfuckers.  Decided to set up in my neighbor's attic, and fuk with me at night, when I had the shop lights going in the garage.  They don't like bright lights.  Once they decided to set up camp under the eaves of my fucking front door, I'd had enough.  Barbeque lighter and a can of carb cleaner straight kicked their ass, right now, too.  I put that vid up on the old DBAB site.  I'll try to find the raw video and post it. At that time, I'm sure it was imageshack or photobucket or something like that.  Douggie the Eskimo was down for a visit, and he did the recording.  Once I got stung, it was war.

When I moved out, it was still there...   They didn't noticed it on the outgoing inspection.   :laffs:  Thank God it was metal; I might have burned the fucking house down...  :lmao:

Edited by 98Z5V

20 hours ago, DNP said:

98....isn’t there a video of you killing hornets with fire somewhere?

Should have had one with me in it. 20 some years ago at my house in Glendale. There was a sworn of Killer Bee wrapped around the Hummingbird feeder by the front door... I attacked it armed with a Bic lighter and a full can of hairspray. Killed 600-700 of those little Fukers ran to the car and drove off !!! When I came back home the sidewalk between the house and the garage was an inch thick with dead bees. I did take a picture of the dead bees.

Edited by MikedaddyH

Bald faced hornets those bastards were a loggers nightmare we found the cure.... take a propane bottle with a hose and nozzle stick it in the hornest ground nest propane goes down plug hole stick cannon fuse in run like hell worked every time.... 🙂

1 hour ago, Magwa said:

Bald faced hornets those bastards were a loggers nightmare we found the cure.... take a propane bottle with a hose and nozzle stick it in the hornest ground nest propane goes down plug hole stick cannon fuse in run like hell worked every time.... 🙂

That would be an awesome video to see.

11 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

That would be an awesome video to see.

We did one nest in the fall and the underground roots and small fibers burned all winter we they did not burn it smoldered the area was about 20 yards round and the roots and stuff burned underground till they hit the surface then went out. After that we decided no summertime propane bombs lol

On 5/5/2020 at 2:49 PM, Magwa said:

bald face bastards! I did a service for a client so we could keep working and not be hassled.. they had a nest 30 feet up in a tree the size of a beach ball. I pulled the dump trailer right under the nest and had my bro knock it down with a 20' 2x4 from a ladder, the other bro hit it with spray.. I hit the gas and drove off as soon as he started running! Went straight to the dump and assume they were burried there! The ground game is a challenge for sure!! Fucking hate the buzz! 

• 2 weeks later...

Horny snow hornets ( they mainly prefer Snowflake people)  They are some of the the worse kind,  they make their nests in toilet bowls they fly up your rear vent (They are attracted by flatulence gas smell,) and freeze sting you. There is absolutely no cure for this discomfort.

As you can see I am about well done with this "Stay Home, Stay Safe CRAP.

Edited by mrmackc