• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Best and worst states for gun owners where do you live?

Magwa

2 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

:thumbup: just bustin your chops since it was right besides Alabama. I’m sure there are multiple versions depending how the media wants to spin it.

11 hours ago, blue109 said:

Got a bad feeling az will be dropping a few notches this year with that puppet Mark Kelly. 

I don't think he's gonna get in, brother.  The negative ad space is crushing him, all over local TV and radio.  I sure as hell ain't voting for that fake POS... 

4 hours ago, shepp said:

Last time I looked we were right around 25 

Evers won’t be re elected even my on the fence friend are questioning his leader ship abilities. He’s nothing more than a lunch room supervisor and all this Covid stuff shows he’s 110% over his head and needs to go back to supervising schools. 

we’re 21 btw

20 minutes ago, shepp said:

Evers won’t be re elected even my on the fence friend are questioning his leader ship abilities. He’s nothing more than a lunch room supervisor and all this Covid stuff shows he’s 110% over his head and needs to go back to supervising schools.

Ol' Doug Ducey down here in AZ is in the same boat, over this COVID shiit.  Now, he thinks he's a King, because he went to the White House last week to meet Pres. Trump, about how well AZ is doing with the COVID...   40 days of summer heat at or over 110* is what's killing the COVID - not anything that any of these bullshiit "practices" that have been put into place are doing anything...  

He's killing businesses, making up bullshiit along the way, and handing down authority to city mayors for decisions that HE should be making - dodging the bullet.  AZ is fed up with it.

He won't get re-elected, here - he already pissed off too many business owners and Republicans.  He can take his ass back to Coldstone Creamery, and sling ice cream again.  That's all he did before he was elected Supreme Ruler Governor of AZ anyway.  LORD DUCEY!!!   :thefinger:

Edited by 98Z5V

8 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I don't think he's gonna get in, brother.  The negative ad space is crushing him, all over local TV and radio.  I sure as hell ain't voting for that fake POS... 

Thats good to hear. I dont have tv so I dont see that stuff. I just get bombarded by liberal spin every time I get online. I just know mcsally isnt super popular, but id vote for anybody running against kelly. Hope that is a common sentiment.  Guy is scum. 

the list was based on these five things

As we have done for several years now, we have evaluated each state numerically for 2019 in each of these five categories: Right-­To-­Carry/Concealed Carry Weapon (CCW), access to Black Rifles, the states’ Use-­of-­Force laws (also known as Castle Doctrine), the prohibition of items regulated by the National Firearms Act (NFA), and a catch-all Miscellaneous column. States are awarded 0-­10 points in each category and ranked according to their total number of points. In the case of a tie, which is common, we dig deeper into the Miscellaneous category and rank states accordingly. Please note that while we have done our best to rank states as objectively as possible, you my disagree with our findings. No article of this length and researched by a single author could capture every nuance of a state’s statutory and regulatory framework.

here is the link to the whole deal  https://www.gunsandammo.com/editorial/best-states-for-gun-owners/369075

2 hours ago, Rsquared said:

4 grand for a 91? Whoa.

2 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

It had a few extras with it, don't remember all of them but they were all original H&K parts. but i handed it back to him fast after i seen the price.

That would be a normal price for it, now.  Not, "just because of these times" either.  Real H&K 91s and 33s, semi-only, went through the roof starting in the late '80s, and it got even higher in the early '90s. In '86, I could have had a 33 for $600. By '89, that same gun was $1,100.

Edited by 98Z5V

I have a 91 and two 93's. one full auto i bought back in the late 80's I still have the reciept for all them somewhere. seems like one was 400 bucks, but i could be wrong.  H&K's are making a comeback i guess, the neighbor just bought a brand new 9mm sub gun. semi auto and i don't know what model it is but it is an H&K.