• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Drew is my boss..

UserNameIsNotWitty

1 hour ago, UserNameIsNotWitty said:

I’ve definitely paid a lot less for a blowjob than what these prices are today. I feel like a lot of these companies don’t understand what mutual consent means...D4889671-8463-4A7E-B468-4B9EA6A13611.thumb.jpeg.15f90ed5fc0f0841d1ac117cbabd4126.jpeg

perfect example...

I was taking inventory I'm glad I have what I have. I'll just say that my grandson turned out to be a disappointment with the kit I setup for him. The place he had my shotty and ammo was allowed to be picked over and missing was combo of slugs and box of 100 2/3" and my Med kit. I finded him $400.00 told him he knows business but doesn't have a clue on how to act like a man. He's got more money than brains. But I think I got his attention.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, DNP said:

Crap. I just figured it out....I’m slow sometimes, or a lot of time. Depends who you ask. I e also been told I may have ADD and have a hard time staying on topic. 

if Drew is his boss....he’s the baby sitter who was hired to keep the rest of you knuckleheads in line. Great. We have a nanny here now.  

Don’t worry, I can’t be trusted to watch paint dry... 

and momma didn’t raise no snitch.

7 hours ago, UserNameIsNotWitty said:

I’ve definitely paid a lot less for a blowjob than what these prices are today. I feel like a lot of these companies don’t understand what mutual consent means...D4889671-8463-4A7E-B468-4B9EA6A13611.thumb.jpeg.15f90ed5fc0f0841d1ac117cbabd4126.jpeg

perfect example...

TJ the owner of tactical shit was talking about this today, people have been accusing them of price gouging and he’s tired of it. Breaking down what it costs to bring in ammo from Israel and whatever “Stan” he can find it. 

1 hour ago, DNP said:

Nope. Not buying it. We’ll need some physical proof. You’ll both have to be in AZ at the same time before I can let this one go. 

Never been past 600.. that is definitely a wet dream of mine. And if showed you my “poor mans precision rifle” then would you believe me? From what I’ve seen, I guarantee drew wouldn’t be caught dead within 20 yards of it... 

2 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

That must have been one long lonely deployment if that's were you are setting the bar... 

He's pretty hot - I could forward the naked pics he's sent me.  I'm not tellin' lies with those, you can see for yourself.  If I was gay, he and I would be married.  :drool: