• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Drew is my boss..

UserNameIsNotWitty

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, imschur said:

Dan really has no idea what ride he just stepped on to. I can only imagine what a trip to Arizona would do for him. Just saying

If he comes out here - should we ride him like a Circus Pony?  Asking for a friend...   :banana:

Just now, UserNameIsNotWitty said:

@shepp

Please dear God tell me it’s one of the original kid killer death trap locking fridges. Always wanted to take one out for a test drive.

Oh know this is a silverback hiding in your fridge with a chloroform rag, springing to attack you when you go for a midnight snack and you wake up hog tied and naked in a secrete desert location. @98Z5V has been threatening drew with this fantastic voyage for years. 

DOES THIS SMELL LIKE CHLOROFORM TO YOU? - Bill Cosby1 | Meme Generator

Remember this - just crouch down...   It's not gonna do any good, but do it anyway...  The attack won't stop - you're getting Chloroformed, and you'll wake up at the SDTF... :lmao:

Edited by 98Z5V

50 minutes ago, UserNameIsNotWitty said:

God that sounds kinky.. where do I sign up?? Is it a lottery? Or more of a hazing?   I’ve been hazed plenty, so I kinda have high expectations.

just sayin..

🤣

This little parable came to mind upon reading this...

A hunter goes into the woods to hunt a bear. He carries his trusty  rifle with him. After a while, he spots a very large bear, takes aim, and fires. When the smoke clears, the bear is gone. A moment later, the bear taps the hunter on the shoulder and says, “No one shoots at me and gets away with it. You have two choices: I can rip your throat out and eat you, or you can drop your trousers, bend over.” The hunter decides that anything is better than death, so he drops his trousers and bends over; and the bear does what he said he would do. After the bear has left, the hunter pulls up his trousers and staggers back into town. He’s pretty mad. He buys a much larger gun and returns to the forest. He sees the same bear, aims, and fires. When the smoke clears, the bear is gone. A moment later the bear taps the hunter on the shoulder and says, “You know what to do.” Afterward, the hunter pulls up his trousers, crawls back into town, and buys a bazooka. Now he’s really mad. He returns to the forest, sees the bear, aims, and fires. The force of the bazooka blast knocks him flat on his back. When the smoke clears, the bear is standing over him and says, “You’re not doing this for the hunting, are you?”

4 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

I haven’t been in much of a rush, since ammo is unobtainable. 

I have obtainable ammo. Tell you what...  you run downtown, grab two blowjobs, bring one back to me, and I'll grab that ammo for ya.   :thumbup::laffs:

Just now, DayWalker said:

Hmm, this seems like a trick to me, but also pretty comparable to the price of most ammo deals I see :laffs:

Local store is SITTING on 20 boxes of Hornady 108 ELD-M Match ammo... SITTING ON IT. I found it the other day, and said, "Give me two boxes of that 6 ARC sitting there..."

"Sir, we can only sell you ONE..."  As she points to the SIGN back there...

Okay, Give me that ONE box then.

Next day, I go back and buy another - and I get another girl that runs the gun-counter for awhile, and she laughs... "You are the FIRST person that I've ever seen buying this ammo..."

Yeah, no shiit, chica.  Brand new cartridge, unveiled on June 3rd, 2020, and I built a gun in July - and EVERYTHING is sold out now... SO... I'm probably THE ONLY MOTHERFUCKER that has one of these things in the surrounding 5 counties.  Period.  You gonna sell me those 20 boxes now, or do I come back and see you for the next 20 days?...

"Sir, we can only sell ONE BOX a DAY..."

Fine.  I'll rape you every day for the next 3 weeks, until you're out.  I'm fine with that. 

I have ammo, if you need it, brother.  Lemme know.  It's collecting dust on shelves, at least for the next three weeks...  

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Local store is SITTING on 20 boxes of Hornady 108 ELD-M Match ammo... SITTING ON IT. I found it the other day, and said, "Give me two boxes of that 6 ARC sitting there..."

"Sir, we can only sell you ONE..."  As she points to the SIGN back there...

Okay, Give me that ONE box then.

Next day, I go back and buy another - and I get another girl that runs the gun-counter for awhile, and she laughs... "You are the FIRST person that I've ever seen buying this ammo..."

Yeah, no shiit, chica.  Brand new cartridge, unveiled on June 3rd, 2020, and I built a gun in July - and EVERYTHING is sold out now... SO... I'm probably THE ONLY MOTHERFUCKER that has one of these things in the surrounding 5 counties.  Period.  You gonna sell me those 20 boxes now, or do I come back and see you for the next 20 days?...

"Sir, we can only sell ONE BOX a DAY..."

Fine.  I'll rape you every day for the next 3 weeks, until you're out.  I'm fine with that. 

I have ammo, if you need it, brother.  Lemme know.  It's collecting dust on shelves, at least for the next three weeks...  

I’ve definitely paid a lot less for a blowjob than what these prices are today. I feel like a lot of these companies don’t understand what mutual consent means...D4889671-8463-4A7E-B468-4B9EA6A13611.thumb.jpeg.15f90ed5fc0f0841d1ac117cbabd4126.jpeg

perfect example...

Crap. I just figured it out....I’m slow sometimes, or a lot of time. Depends who you ask. I e also been told I may have ADD and have a hard time staying on topic. 

if Drew is his boss....he’s the baby sitter who was hired to keep the rest of you knuckleheads in line. Great. We have a nanny here now.