• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

2021 Fallen Officers gun raffle

392heminut

For anyone new here, I am in the Choir Boys Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club and every year we raffle a gun to raise funds. These funds go to the families of police officers killed or severely injured in the line of duty. Every dime raised goes to this purpose, nowhere else.

This year we are raffling a Smith & Wesson SD9 9mm with a 16 rnd. mag and a Crimson Trace weapon light. This is a nice package and would make a great home defense gun! Tickets are $10 each, and only 500 tickets will be sold. The drawing will be held on the 4th of July, like last year.

Thank you to all the members here who have supported us in the past and as always, PM me if you're interested in purchasing tickets. I can do Paypal, Zelle, check money order or cash.

rafflegun.jpg.bd290a2cdc2b5f8eef55132189576f78.jpg

Edited by 392heminut

17 hours ago, edgecrusher said:

I’m in for some, don’t have any of those.... Venmo? Or I can Venmo someone else then they can pay you? Can’t not get in

Greg, I've never used Venmo and really don't know anything about it. Snail mail works for me too.:thumbup:

15 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Payment inbound for 10 tickets through Zelle brother.

12 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Just sent money via Zelle.  It's got Susan's name on it.  Just send me the numbers.  You don't need to mail them.

I got them! Thanks for the support guys!

On 4/29/2021 at 10:53 AM, 392heminut said:

I'm in Tucson helping Josh redo his bathroom but I'll be home tomorrow and get you all your tickets over the weekend.

You can just hold on to the tickets brother. Just let me know when you (cough...er...ahh) if I win. :lmao: