• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What is the world coming too?

Belt Fed

• 1 month later...

This world is really upside down and it is going to take a monster effort to right the ship.... we were in town yesterday shopping for groceries I sit in the Jeep while the other half does the shopping I am a people watcher, I never got it before yesterday 90 percent of people are FAT! I mean really fat they can not fight nor would they ever even think about it  I saw maybe 10 guys who could if they had to we have become Fat ,lazy, and stupid just watch the next time you are at the store, it is truly sad.....

1 hour ago, Magwa said:

This world is really upside down and it is going to take a monster effort to right the ship.... we were in town yesterday shopping for groceries I sit in the Jeep while the other half does the shopping I am a people watcher, I never got it before yesterday 90 percent of people are FAT! I mean really fat they can not fight nor would they ever even think about it  I saw maybe 10 guys who could if they had to we have become Fat ,lazy, and stupid just watch the next time you are at the store, it is truly sad.....

The majority of these people use the cart like a walker. Inside the grocery store they block the aisle and then give you a $hitty look as you try to just get by. Women are actually worse. How they can even drive is fukedup. How can they even wipe their own ass? 

1 hour ago, unforgiven said:

The majority of these people use the cart like a walker. Inside the grocery store they block the aisle and then give you a $hitty look as you try to just get by. Women are actually worse. How they can even drive is fukedup. How can they even wipe their own ass? 

I think that is covered in the infrastructure bill.   😡😡😡   :bitchslap::bitchslap::bitchslap:

Steve

It's all the sugar in every fukin thing. That's coming from a guy with a sweet tooth like 10 motherfukers but...I had to cut back as diabetes runs in the family and you have to move your fukin meat. It's harder to take off then it is to put on but if you don't you wind up looking like Zeppelin. There is no doubt the handouts are just feeding these fat fuk's making them fatter :lmao:. If someone doesn't cook for themselves you are fuked for carry-out and restaurants. Changed my MO regarding food,snacks and exercise dropped #50 it doesn't happen on its own. Diet alone doesn't work. Got to put in the work. At 66 by the grace of God I'm feeling better than when I was an apprentice.

1 hour ago, Steve crawford said:

Soon to be 74.  It gets harder to take off and easier to put on as you get older.  Also,  I weigh the same as I did when I got married to my wife 45 years ago, but it isn't in the same places now.  🙄🙄🙄

Steve

Hahaha I hear ya brother at least we are fortunate to have made it this far down the road. The biggest improvement was getting the Concept 2 rower. Low impact total body workout. That's why I can still eat like $hit ( smaller portions) and go forward. I was also fortunate to survive poliomyelitis.

As a guy who carries a bunch extra weight I won’t comment on this one except to say at 72 it is tough to lose. I walk a lot, I eat very little processed food, and then the only sugar I eat is in fruits. Don’t drink any more. Still hard as hell to lose weight.My fit bit tells me I average 9,800 steps a day. At this point I really don’t care. That is the way it is. Wished I still had the body I had at 30,  but it ain’t gonna happen.

24 minutes ago, Sisco said:

As a guy who carries a bunch extra weight I won’t comment on this one except to say at 72 it is tough to lose. I walk a lot, I eat very little processed food, and then the only sugar I eat is in fruits. Don’t drink any more. Still hard as hell to lose weight.My fit bit tells me I average 9,800 steps a day. At this point I really don’t care. That is the way it is. Wished I still had the body I had at 30,  but it ain’t gonna happen.

I feel ya at 71 now it is very hard to loose weight  and hard to eat right if you buy it at the store it is full of sodium and sugar of some sort before I got sick i used to run 30 miles a week and stayed at 170ish now i am 189 and i lost all the muscle and I have a bit of a gut well that is ok and for people with medical conditions it is ok but for many it is about lifestyle and lack of physical activity and eating at mickey D's all the time we as a nation have to get it together....

17 minutes ago, Magwa said:

I feel ya at 71 now it is very hard to loose weight  and hard to eat right if you buy it at the store it is full of sodium and sugar of some sort before I got sick i used to run 30 miles a week and stayed at 170ish now i am 189 and i lost all the muscle and I have a bit of a gut well that is ok and for people with medical conditions it is ok but for many it is about lifestyle and lack of physical activity and eating at mickey D's all the time we as a nation have to get it together....

Yeah you are right there brother. I tried to teach my son to keep away from that stuff. He does pretty good, he prefers to cook his own food to fast food stuff. It has been four years since I had a MacDonalds. Although I do go to Culver's now and then.

For most of my career I rolled along at 250 for a 5'11" 18" neck started at 30 which at that time was old for an apprentice. Fukin kids on the job talking about going to the gym after the job, I figured weren't doing much during the day. At the end of the day a chemical reaction occurs where the iron in my blood turned into lead in my ass.

Sitting in the grocery store parking lot watching big people trying to get out of the car, I wonder how they can drive. I'm not talking situations of a medical condition 90% self inflicted. Kicking Naproxen after 30 some years helped a lot also. Didn't realize it had a 90 day half life.

13 hours ago, Magwa said:

Brothers all we can do is keep trying, we are reaching the point in our lives that we no longer can run and gun we are overwatch lol

In reality, that's why I do what I do.  When you get down here for the Shoot - it'll all makes sense.  When you see it...   what we do...   I'm training future overwatch...

No batteries, no GPS...  You know it, or you don't know it, and you have to do it from what you know - without "devices"...  

It's like Land Nav, old school.  Compass, protractor, and a map.  There's no batteries in that skill.  And no GPS to fail on you... 

Edited by 98Z5V