• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Dickinson Hybrid

Belt Fed

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the idea on the hybrid is it will shoot cheap low brass shells with the pump as well the high brass stuff.  I never was a shotgun guy but i am about to be.lol  I won't have time to fool with it for a while, seems as if a few things decided to break in all this heat were having.

11 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Don't get me started...   :lmao:

Go ahead, i'll start with a couple then you and then i'll post a couple more... so went to the gun shop to buy this gun, coming home i could feel the front brake dragging on the truck. Pulled in the driveway and the front end is smoking like it's on fire. so i poured water on it to cool off the brakes. took two five gallon buckets to get this thing cool. probably fried bearings, seals and no tellin what.

Now this afternoon i get the bad boy mower out and the blades don't want tengage. so now i gotta track the problem on that either the switch went out to engage them or a saftey did somewhere. i'm hopin the terminals just needs cleaning. gonna start that in the morning. it's almost 100 degrees too and about as humid. i get soaked lookin out the window. lol

Ok, your turn.

Edited by Belt Fed

16 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

Go ahead, i'll start with a couple then you and then i'll post a couple more... so went to the gun shop to buy this gun, coming home i could feel the front brake dragging on the truck. Pulled in the driveway and the front end is smoking like it's on fire. so i poured water on it to cool off the brakes. took two five gallon buckets to get this thing cool. probably fried bearings, seals and no tellin what.

I can fix that - if you turn the fan on in the garage.  That one will be easy.

16 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

Now this afternoon i get the bad boy mower out and the blades don't want tengage. so now i gotta track the problem on that either the switch went out to engage them or a saftey did somewhere. i'm hopin the terminals just needs cleaning. gonna start that in the morning. it's almost 100 degrees too and about as humid. i get soaked lookin out the window. lol

I don't know shiit about mowers, besides the engine work.  That shouldn't be too hard, though - it's gear-driven or belt driven blades.  But I don't know what mower you're talking about with switches and shiit.  This thing computerized?  A COMPUTERIZED MOWER?!  fuk that. 

I'll fix the truck. :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

1 minute ago, 98Z5V said:

I can fix that - if you turn the fan on in the garage.  That one will be easy.

I'll turn it on, but won't do any good. the truck won't fit in there.:laffs: The truck will be the next project after the mower. It's a zero turn belt drivin one. the blade activation switch is electronic. never had a bit of trouble out of the mower. it's been a good one.

21 minutes ago, Belt Fed said:

I'll turn it on, but won't do any good. the truck won't fit in there.:laffs: The truck will be the next project after the mower. It's a zero turn belt drivin one. the blade activation switch is electronic. never had a bit of trouble out of the mower. it's been a good one.

I can diagnose an all-electrical switch - that's easy.  The hard shiit comes in when all this ECU computer controlled (brain) detects a voltage source, and that brain activates a circuit.   There's a big long diagnosis for an ECU, and it's simple - whatever is fucking you over, and not working, you diagnose ALL the components that are supposed to work, and if they're all good - the ECU shiit out on you...   

Doesn't sound like this one is computerized yet. I can fix that, too, then.  :thumbup: 

Edited by 98Z5V

9 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

You could post the make and model of that "Bad Boy" ZTR mower and get boo-kozes of advise, probably the electric clutch or the switch that kicks the blade clutch out when you try to mow in reverse, just guessing.. . . or you could use the manual's steamatic diagrahm to troubleshoot the dang problemo, like I do.

11 hours ago, Belt Fed said:

I got the bad boy fixt and almost got the truck done. feedin my face right now.

That's GREAT NEWS!   Because that's a fukt-up little 8-pin switch right there.  That requires some WIRING DIAGRAM to track down, if it wasn't just a bad switch!   :laffs:

I make my own color wiring diagrams.  Take a digital copy of a factory wiring diagram, blow it up, and color each circuit in MS Paint. 

I've done alot of electrical.  The ones that have paid off the most are Suzuki LT-Z400, Suzuki LT-R450, Honda TRX250R, and Honda CR500R.  The one that was the biggest pain in the ass was Suzuki M109R, but it was worth it, doing it.

Edited by 98Z5V

On 7/28/2021 at 4:51 PM, DNP said:

I’m from California. I’d apologize, but that’s Canada’s job. 

I'll write you a note that will authorize you to apologise just like a Canadian :thumbup:

5 hours ago, Rsquared said:

I don't know anybody who can do that. :laffs:

I got as far as learning to draw them, no one said I had to read them !

hqdefault.jpg