• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Military training

unforgiven

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/25/2022 at 1:01 AM, 98Z5V said:

She will reap what she sowed, brother, and she was coerced by a complete shiitbag that I thought was my friend - that's the part that hurts most.  Fucked over by a friend, that used my information, time and time again, over time, throughout this, and twisted it and worked all that in his favor, just to drop panties.  I can't even describe how I feel about that, accurately.  I hope I never see that motherfucker face to face again.  If he thinks he's pretty, he won't be, no more.

That fuckbag is on my permanent "No Fly List" forever.  Karma is already catching up to him, and it's well deserved. He will get wrecked by the wife he currently has.   If my Karma reaches him, he's over.

Sorry to hear of that bullshlt mess brother! Glad you're done with it & moving full steam ahead 👍.

Ever see that commercial for Colonguard? Its where you shlt in a box & mail it back to a doctor to check for, well anyway,  be a shame if you accidentally  put the wrong address on the box.....just sayin

Edited by Lonewolf McQuade

On 2/22/2022 at 7:57 PM, 98Z5V said:

You're welcome, brother.   :hail:  Just a side note on me...   the military has a threshold for hearing aids.  I got a right hearing aid issued to me right before retirement, and almost had a left one.  The cutoff is 40% loss.  I have a high and low tone loss in both ears, and tinnitis.  I was 41% in the right ear, got the eharing aid for it, but I was 38% in the left ear - no hearing aid.  GOt issued a fukkin' $4k hearing aid, though.  I never wear the fucker.   The tinnitis got me 10% for disability, on top of all the shiit that I did, but I didn't get a damn thing for the hearing loss, except for that hearing aid.  The motherfuckers.

This is Kim, explains why he can't hear me.... Dude is deaf as fuk... guess i need to get him a walker soon too...

On 2/24/2022 at 7:30 AM, unforgiven said:

She did you a favor showing her hand brother 👍 

On to the next contestant. :banana:

This is Kim, she did do him a favor.  Damn I was so happy for him..  After the fact.... I'm like damn girl... But, I guess... Good for me considering I was moving to VA in two years. I was giving Tom all my unneeded house goods to help with shoots... Guess I wont be leaving now! I'm the next catch. Thankfully I am in a position now that its ok. No, second or third job to keep my house afloat with my kids. Thank you forced retirement of my cleaning business on weekends.

22 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I'll keep her - this is me, realizing that "I'm STUCK!"   :lmao:

May be an image of 3 people, dog and outdoors

This is Kim, I think he may be rethinking for a second..  Snap that!! Too bad he had a great night of sleeping under the stars.  LOL even better when he breaks it to everyone.  Well, KIM's back.  LMAO

2 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

This is Kim, I think he may be rethinking for a second..  Snap that!! Too bad he had a great night of sleeping under the stars.  LOL even better when he breaks it to everyone.  Well, KIM's back.  LMAO

We’ll learn to live with it….

As long as he’s a happy man, who can ask for anything more.  

1 hour ago, jtallen83 said:

Damn Brothers, good thing we didn't get into "tinnitus blocks out women's voices" excuse and ruin it for him :lmao:

Actually .......

My last hearing test when I left the army they told me I was losing high frequency that was near the female voice range lol. 

8 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

WTF.  I'm getting gear ready for another match in the morning, and I find this...   :embarrassed:

You are out adventuring every time I call you. Give me a shout tonight if you arent busy.

I'm not sure if it was addressed yet, but  @unforgiven asked about hearing protection for armor. Here's slightly outdated US and Russian flavors. I'm sure both are currently upgraded from this stuff, but you get the idea. Our tanks are surprisingly quiet inside. I've driven a pile of the Russian stuff but never fired their guns so I'm not sure if it's the same. 

PXL_20220226_130533164.jpg

51 minutes ago, blue109 said:

My last hearing test when I left the army they told me I was losing high frequency that was near the female voice range lol. 

I could not get the hearing doctor to say it like that to my wife, I tried, she just said "not necessarily" putting a smug look on my wife's face, they team up like that, any time you are outnumbered pay attention..... I lost my beard to that team work once so this is no bullschit conspiracy theory! :lmao:

I've been bumped lol. I know people that took a good wack. When it's game time you are slinging those rounds in. If a gunner misses, or has a double engagement, he's waiting on the loader to mash that trigger. Sometimes there's not much time to get out of the way. 

It can't fire until you flip that safety bar up, but the heat rounds are 35lbs and sometimes you are off balance and trying to be as fast as possible and you don't quite get out of the way in time. 

Edited by blue109

• 3 months later...
On 2/22/2022 at 8:53 PM, 98Z5V said:

Check these guys out:

https://proears.com/

The Stealth 28 HTBT are the ones coming out in April - you can still get a hell of a discount if you pre-order now.  $126 instead of $180.  Back whenever, I jump on the 50% off initial deal and pulled them for $90.

https://proears.com/product/stealth-28-htbt/

I have a couple sets of the Walker Silencers, and they work great!  I also have a set of electronic muffs that work very, very well...  better than the earbud versions, by far.

I got the email that says these should be shipped out by the end of the week.

Yep, should be any day.  I was in on the very first announcement of a pre-order, for $90.  I think that was in November last year.  I understand the situation, it ain't up to them.  Can't wait to try them out and see how they do up against the Walker Silencer 2.0s that I've been using.  Those are a 26 NRR, and do pretty damn good.