• Visit Sportsmans Guide

How did you find 308AR.com forum?

imschur

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Was searching for a forum dedicated to the 308 AR and it was the first to pop up. Looking forward to the interaction and information.  Been involved with AR's for 15 years, loved and hunted with the 308 for 2 decades. Getting the right AR in 308 was the next step. I chose the Armalite with the 20" match barrel. I made the right choice!!

I was trying to find out why my LR308 was having ftf problem, and also why the rim around the primer had a nasty dent and a burr on it, it looks like something gouged it. I decided to do some researsch and stumbled across this sight, I'm glad I did. <thumbsup>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

how i found this site well a lack of good planning i thought i would build a 308 ar since i already have ar15 well i found a brand new 308 cmmg complete upper at my local gun shop for 850 oh how i brimmed with happiness ,it was so on, well a week later i found a brand new 308 pof billet strip lower at a gun show for 450 i shinned brighter than the sun with joy  well all things must end and all happiness was lost  i started to look for mags for this build well i found some for any where between 75 and 125 a pop i mean come on the most they sold for new was 25 apop  i can under stand making money  i mean don't get me wrong i' no cheap skate  i just hate getting my pants yank down down over this  so looking frantic a round on the net i found you i feel home i hope someone might find some kindness and help me 

• 2 months later...

Welcome to the Armalite club my brother. You're gonna be hooked now. Don't pay any attention to the DPMS guys around here. And avoid all of those Rock River guys........they're just a bunch left-handed, short-bus riding, water-heads that don't know any better. <lmao>

:box1: