• Visit Sportsmans Guide

How did you find 308AR.com forum?

imschur

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Been lurking arround and learning. I inherited my dad's M1 and have enjoyed shooting it. Wanted something better to go pig hunting. I was in the Army and carried an M60, 16 years ago. Wanted something better then just an AR in 5.56.  Found a New Sig716 Patrol a few months ago on the cheap. It was missing the magazine and dealer accepted my low ball offer. This site helped me out. Was able to get some 20LR PMAGS from Bayou Tactical before he sold out. Sofar, I have sent about 200rds down range. Looking to going back out to range this weekend with some friends and send more lead down range.

Edited by Dan67

Welcome to the club Dan. AR's on the 308 platform are out-Fing-standing. M1's are great, along with M1a's. I love mine. But something about the AR platform in 30 cal, is truly different. Well.......maybe not so much now (a lot of manufactures these days).......but still a head turner at the range. Once guys realize that it's not spitting out 5.56

Edited by Rsquared

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Greetings ya'll,

I came to this site, from a link posted at the 'Hide on a thread specifically asking for AR-10 sites.  Here I am, and have much to learn regarding my build that is in progress.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Sean.

Welcome Sean, I see your posts all the time over at the Hide! Good to have you here, make yourself right at home.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...