• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

How did you find 308AR.com forum?

imschur

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I'm glad that FAL mags are in stock. I can always use some more for my FAL OSW. I just wonder why somebody would ever think about putting them in an AR? I mean.....why would you put corolla parts into a Shelby Mustang? Bwwwwaaaahhaaaahhaaahhhaaaaaaaahhaaa! <lmao>

Hey! I'm glad that FAL mags are in stock. I can always use some more for my FAL OSW. I just wonder why somebody would ever think about putting them in an AR? I mean.....why would you put corolla parts into a Shelby Mustang? Bwwwwaaaahhaaaahhaaahhhaaaaaaaahhaaa! <lmao>

<laughs>  Good one!

Jon

• 5 weeks later...

You've come to the right place. The Armalite pusher will be with you shortly.

Well.........since he's helping to push my brand................................or was it calling out?

Another member referred me to the site, looking to build a custom ar-10.

Sounds cool. Got any specific plans on design yet? Is it gonna be an actual AR-10? If not.......be gone. No....just kidding dude. Or is it gonna be the DPMS/SR-25 pattern? Either platform (though I bend towards the Armalite side myself) make some nice equipment. Just keep in mind that there are subtle differences when it comes to the parts.

Other than that...........GAME ON!

Edited by Rsquared

• 3 weeks later...

When I first bought my DPMS LR 308, I went looking for more information on it, on the web, using search engines. I found that this site consistently had the information I was looking for. This being apparently the best source of information, I decided to join.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it!