• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Grilling

imschur

10 hours ago, mrmackc said:

Wash, for once and for all...I don't have a damn cell phone that is activated that will do apps! I ain't gonna get one either!  I don't text or any of that B.S. I have a computer, actually I have 4 computers, two desk tops and two laptops. Piss on it, I will get my grandson to write me an app for my Kindle Fire (CANDLE).

Wash, I will give you credit for your instructions, if I did have a cell phone this is how I would do it....THANKS!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Piss on it, I will get my grandson to write me an app for my Kindle Fire (CANDLE).

Wash, I will give you credit for your instructions, if I did have a cell phone this is how I would do it....THANKS!

You are welcome Mrmack     ...don't piss on your candle...it will go out   :thumbup:    looked around last nite....try to dl the gmg app on one of your notebooks....it just may work on it Wash

17 minutes ago, washguy said:

https://lifehacker.com/how-to-get-google-play-on-a-kindle-fire-and-install-any-1790706649

Mrmack. This is how you use your candle to be able to use your gmg app on your candle..... If you need help  holler at me... You old toot ? Wash

Well Wash you came thru for me once again, many thanks!

I need to digest this info and try a couple of the methods...

Edited by mrmackc

8 hours ago, washguy said:

https://lifehacker.com/how-to-get-google-play-on-a-kindle-fire-and-install-any-1790706649

Mrmack. This is how you use your candle to be able to use your gmg app on your candle..... If you need help  holler at me... You old toot ? Wash

8 hours ago, mrmackc said:

Well Wash you came thru for me once again, many thanks!

I need to digest this info and try a couple of the methods...

I tried to download the stuff from lifehacker.com and my Malware security blocked them out, so I sucked it up and got my Huawei Wally world smart AT&T phone out that isn't activated and charged it up without the Sims card and went in the backdoor to Google and downloaded the GMG app on the phone, I can use it just for the GMG WIFI.

I'm still gonna uninstall the Malware Security and download the Lifehacker stuff and get the GMG app on my Candles.

Edited by mrmackc

2 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You guys are crazy.  BBQ technology gone this nuts?  How you gonna cook in the woods, over a fire?

Woods fires?.... Man that's crazy... Its dangerous  out there..... Where would you  control the Ac... Or heat if need be? ... Man I'm beginning to think you are trying to violate the burn bans too.... Geeez... You are one of them kinda guys don't bieleave wood has feelings. And can feel the pain of fire ripping thru its bark.... Shame on you.... We use non

gmo pellets that have no soul... And have had its core removed in each pellet

Man you prolly go out and mistreat the woods... Ive read bout your kind... Shooting guns and all.... Mother nature needs quiet... Not loud talkin and for heaven sakes not loud gunfire and story telling.. Hell even right out in the open where she can hear you talk dirty about men and women fornicating. Right out in her woods.. Leaving those nasty rubber looking sheaths you put on your main root..... This is the age of pelladonia... Get your head right for fuk sakes????.  WASH

Wear your masks so you dont give the woods your phligm from your hack coughs caused by fire..... Shame shame.     Wash                             

The Firewood Poem

Beechwood fires are bright and clear
If the logs are kept a year,
Chestnut's only good they say,
If for logs 'tis laid away.
Make a fire of Elder tree,
Death within your house will be;
But ash new or ash old,
Is fit for a queen with crown of gold

Birch and fir logs burn too fast
Blaze up bright and do not last,
it is by the Irish said
Hawthorn bakes the sweetest bread.
Elm wood burns like churchyard mould,
E'en the very flames are cold
But ash green or ash brown
Is fit for a queen with golden crown

Poplar gives a bitter smoke,
Fills your eyes and makes you choke,
Apple wood will scent your room
Pear wood smells like flowers in bloom
Oaken logs, if dry and old
keep away the winter's cold
But ash wet or ash dry
a king shall warm his slippers by.

20180124_201043.jpgThe Tree Huggers of America Presents A List of Simple, Money Saving, Healthy, Environmentally Eco Friendly And Safe Solutions We Can All Use, Right Now.

Edited by washguy

8 hours ago, washguy said:

Woods fires?.... Man that's crazy... Its dangerous  out there..... Where would you  control the Ac... Or heat if need be? ... Man I'm beginning to think you are trying to violate the burn bans too.... Geeez... You are one of them kinda guys don't bieleave wood has feelings. And can feel the pain of fire ripping thru its bark.... Shame on you.... We use non

gmo pellets that have no soul... And have had its core removed in each pellet

:lmao::laffs:   I am crackin' up over here!!!...    :hail:

13 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

You guys are crazy.  BBQ technology gone this nuts?  How you gonna cook in the woods, over a fire?

I don't go that far into the woods too many ticks there, and big old bears and varmints crap in the woods.

Mrmack     did ya get connected to your grill?     Shepp....just got anther bag of rec tec  pellets in.....man these are the cleanest hottest burning pellets ive used...and they smell good too....so the other day I figured I should clean out the fire box cause I havnt done it for a while....took it apart expecting to see ashes up to the top...But nope...hardly any ashes in there at all with the rec tec pellets   :thumbup:    wash

13 minutes ago, washguy said:

Mrmack     did ya get connected to your grill?     Shepp....just got anther bag of rec tec  pellets in.....man these are the cleanest hottest burning pellets ive used...and they smell good too....so the other day I figured I should clean out the fire box cause I havnt done it for a while....took it apart expecting to see ashes up to the top...But nope...hardly any ashes in there at all with the rec tec pellets   :thumbup:    wash

I bought two 40 pound bags they seem to last longer

• 2 weeks later...

Did me up alil chicken tonight, stuffed with a small onion, orange, garlic sage and thyme. Rubbed with ocean state pepper co clucking awesome and smoked at 150 for an hour the  turnt up to 350 for another hour hour and a half till 170-175

FD24B970-AD47-46FA-8B6E-3C7CCA6511E0.jpeg

5DAE21A3-A4EB-443E-AB8C-75745B0731D3.jpeg

D12EF7D2-BC35-4D4B-B068-377EE5CDDF48.jpeg

5D1B08FA-33AD-40D0-A136-18BB81DFCF3C.jpeg

On 8/2/2018 at 6:07 PM, shepp said:

I bought two 40 pound bags they seem to last longer

Yes I did. I didn't get a lot of smoke when I ran the temp to 250 and very little ash. GMG gourmet pellets.  Got more smoke at 160.  Is that normal?

Edited by mrmackc

On 8/1/2018 at 12:11 AM, 98Z5V said:

Amen Brother! This is what I cook my steaks and do my rotisserie on! Nothin but real wood! Save the Akorn and propane grills for smoking and other stuff now.

05E80646-01F5-47E5-8DB9-210D584FF237.jpeg

Edited by Sisco

• shepp locked and unlocked this topic