• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Do you tell your fellow shooters and friends about this site?

imschur

i think you're all pretty nuts, so nowhere  <lmao> 

Seriously though, it comes up in conversation on a halfway regular basis, have a couple friends that lurk but havent joined yet, and two more that intend to join once they get off duty from all this Isaac mess.  All four were inspired once i sent them a pic of my 308 Mutt build.  Work, range, and shooting practice, 308ar.com get's brought up.

Russ

Heck yes.....sometimes I go to arfcom and go to variants forum and then tell em to come over here for the right answer! :) Wash

Ya gotta watch that one - you'll get bitch slapped if the higher-ups catch you.  I look for decent questions over there, from smart people, and send them a message.  Public mention, outright, will get ya.  Forum rules there, based on "non-site sponsors..."  <dontknow>

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I only have a tiny handful of FTF gun buddies. One is already a member (Mr. Robobot) 2 are not forum users at all, 1 has no interest in getting a .308AR and another can't afford one and has many other priorities if he could. There's one possible candidate but the conversation hasn't really come up. We spoke about him getting a .308AR but he sounds like he's more interested in playing with his AK. I wouldn't call him a highly likely candidate. I HAVE mentioned the sight to other people but they're not really my gun buddies. Just gun people I come across now and then. One of the 2 non-forum guys just bought a Benelli M4 and he asked me about upgrades and I told him the best thing is to hit up a message board. So this time he's showing interest. He's also dead set on getting a .308AR and can afford it. So he MAY be coming our way in the future.