• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hustler Santa

imschur

At my .22 site a post reminded me of a story long lost in my memories. Here's a repost

I lived in old house as a kid. In the bathroom we had a claw foot tub. When I was 10 or so I was sitting on the can and I noticed a magazine under the tub. Much to my horror it was a hustler magazine that featured Santa banging some chick. Being an only child and pretty sheltered I was horrified at what I saw..

At my .22 site a post reminded me of a story long lost in my memories. Here's a repost

I lived in old house as a kid. In the bathroom we had a claw foot tub. When I was 10 or so I was sitting on the can and I noticed a magazine under the tub. Much to my horror it was a hustler magazine that featured Santa banging some chick. Being an only child and pretty sheltered I was horrified at what I saw..

Oh, so that's what happened to you. That explains a lot.  <lmao>

I can't help but wonder, can that issue still be opened? Without the assistance of paint thinner, I mean.  <laughs>

Absolutely!  I have about 25 years of them, without missing an issue.  Some are QUITE valuable now.  ;D <thumbsup>  They are mint... 

For the record; I still have my first legally purchased Hustler, circa March 1996. Jenna Jameson is on the cover, LOOONG before she was THE "Jenna Jameson". That old mag is still sitting on top of my safe!

I remember eating whip cream and cherries off of her stomach on a Thursday night at a titty bar in West PHX in the late 90's.