• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Pic Of The Day

98Z5V

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I hate to be a dick but this thread has taken a dark turn from it's original intent. Please don't post the political pictures in this thread. Start a thread in the politics section where it's not publicly viewable. Lets keep this one on the light side

Well....I've got a daughter. But.....she's a tall girl (almost eye to eye with me). Now I'm an even 6 feet tall. But, she's got an attitude that outpaces mine. So I'm not that concerned.......in general. BUT....with that being said......every guy she's ever dated has ALWAYS been informed that I'm "kinda" into weapons. Between that......and a face to face meeting (scowl of course)....they know that I'm not one to Fcuk with. Even if they do think that I'm an old man (compared to them). As Tom's tacticat is known for saying............................"I will......definitely FCUK you up".

<laughs>

and then I wipe my brow as those young bastards leave..........

these little bastards are gettin bigger and bigger every year..........

Anytime I think of my daughter growing up and going on her first date I think of this scene from Bad Boys

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GgrHxWaVz9s

Anytime I think of my daughter growing up and going on her first date I think of this scene from Bad Boys

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GgrHxWaVz9s

One of those last lines reminds me of one my buddy used to throw out when some guy would get loud with us.the best was one night a bounce was giving me poop, my buddy goes up to him and whispers in his ear man I used to fornicate bigger guys then you in prison