• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Colorado gun law

sketch

I hope the new laws the hard leaning left installs in colorado kills their hunting business and cripples their economy to the point that they have to recind their stupid new laws.

Will never happen that way.

This is a state that recently declared they OWN rainwater and you are a criminal if you harvest rainwater, stealing from the state.

Jon

What can be called "lib-states" politically demonstrate the true liberal political philosophy...you're stupid and we're the only ones smart enough to protect you from yourself.  Get onboard or we'll use force.  Continue to stay on your own thinking terms and we'll kill you.

A couple of states with the most gun control have been conducting SWAT raids on whole food retailers.  Really?  I may accidentally drink some sour milk, so you raid my grocery store?

Why don't you worry about that guy setting off toxic gas bombs during power outages.  <lmao>

Jon

This is a state that recently declared they OWN rainwater and you are a criminal if you harvest rainwater, stealing from the state.

That's hilarious. Here, they don't want it running off of your property and into the street. And if it does, it had better be clear and have a balanced PH. I thought we were nuts.

The  gun  laws passed the HOUSE, and must now pass the senate.

Water is a big deal in Colorado! There have even been Water Wars!!!! The shooting type!

Who has "First rights" to the water, who may have" junior rights"  Who have no rights to water that may flow through thier property  !!! All are very big deals!

Right now, Colorado has more people that its water supply can support!  With new people comming in every day.

I have two irrigation ditches that run across my property.  One I have rights to, one I do not.  The "ditch rider" who has the control of all the water that flows through a certin set of ditches, wanted to fine me  $500 because my horses were drinking out of the wrong ditch.

I ended up fencing the ditch off, so my horses could no loner drink out of it.

Texas is starting to look mighty good!

Respectfully

Terry

I wish I could never visit California, but I wake up here every morning. I've told the wife to start thinking about what states she wants to visit first as we consider getting the hell out of here someday. I will gladly drive around CO no matter what the added cost is.

Shitty thing is CA already has the unreasonable limits and is now looking to make it even worse.  We have offices in AZ. I can probably make the move and stay with the company but my wife will have to find something else. I'm not real fond of Tucson or Phoenix though.

Lets see states never to visit or drive through.

New York

Colorado

Illinois

California

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head any others that I'm forgetting about.

Minnisota

And being in Wisconsin I'm kinda stuck. Been fallowing magpul and DPMS in their  fight in their respected state. Both threatens to leave and actually magpul shows significant loss if they do leave Colorado

UPDATE:

Lets see states never to visit or drive through.

New York

Colorado

Illinois

California

New Jersey

Minnesota  (I guess no more omega outbreak from DPMS) 

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head any others that I'm forgetting about.

Our country is getting smaller :cookoo:

Thought about checking out that omega outbreak that DPMS puts on anybody ever done this?