• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Official 98Z5V Needs This Thread

imschur

Tom DOESN'T need this…he has enough ATV toys and enough military style toys.  Definately does NOT need the two combined.

http://www.polarisatvforums.com/forums/polaris-atv-news/49071-polaris-introduces-military-grade-consumer-work-vehicle.html

Wait…he sure as hell does need one!!

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom DOESN'T need this…he has enough ATV toys and enough military style toys.  Definately does NOT need the two combined.

http://www.polarisatvforums.com/forums/polaris-atv-news/49071-polaris-introduces-military-grade-consumer-work-vehicle.html

Wait…he sure as hell does need one!!

Jon, those are NOTHIN!  You seen these yet?

http://www.polaris.com/en-us/military-vehicles/military-rzr

mrzr_4_2.jpg

Edited by 98Z5V

• 2 months later...

I'll turbo one for ya. 10:1 pistons, 25psi boost, and it'll be dependable as all hell. Run forever, as long as you put the right fuel in it. Don't try to run 86-Octane mexi piss gas through it. :banana:

I'll bring my 550 right down, your buying right??

I'll bring my 550 right down, your buying right??

We can only go so far with the 550 as a base, brother.  We can make it mean, but if we start with something in the 700~800 range as a base, it'll blow your socks off.  :hethan:

Now, if we start with a 1000cc engine...   You have over 200Hp to the tires.  :eek: :banana: :hail:

We can only go so far with the 550 as a base, brother. We can make it mean, but if we start with something in the 700~800 range as a base, it'll blow your socks off. :hethan:

Now, if we start with a 1000cc engine... You have over 200Hp to the tires. :eek: :banana: :hail:

She's sitting on blocks right now hopefully I have new tires mounted on her by tue night

^^^   Those things have been out for years now, at least in prototype form.  General Rule:  If it's a combination vehicle, it can't do any single thing well.  If that biotch was solar powered, it would make a hell of a survival vehicle, though.  <thumbsup>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...