• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Imr 4064 powder

Dane Armory

Well at least when I get going again I have lots of bullets stored. Hmmm, they (they being the faggots and whores that be) passed the unleaded law here in his fkn state last year since I last bought supplies. But I think that just means I can't hunt with them. I don't hunt.

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I made I batch of 308 loads with Hornady 150gr FMJBT w/cann, CCI 200 primers and 46.5gr of Imr 4064 powder @ 2.788" to 2.795" .

I also made a box of 50 Sierra 80grhpbt 1-7" twist 223 bullets with5 different powder amounts and CCI BBR4 primers @ mag length coal.

Looks like you shot these a while back, but do you remember how the 150's shot?

I'm looking for a recipe for Hornady 150 FMJ with either IMR 4895, 4064 or Varget

^^^  That's only because he's cornered the entire SouthWestern Region Of The United Fucking States on the damn Varget.  Nobody else can get it, but he "finds it in his local store every time he goes in..."    :eek:  :fawkdance:  :yup:

Edited by 98Z5V

^^^  That's only because he's cornered the entire SouthWestern Region Of The United Fucking States on the damn Varget.  Nobody else can get it, but he "finds it in his local store every time he goes in..."    :eek:  :fawkdance:  :yup:

He puts on a feather head dress and some deerskins (takes like 7 or 8 of the damn things to cover him), then poses outside the gunshop like a cigar-store Indian.  Varget truck shows up, he walks in..."Oh hey Bob! I see you have some more Varget."

Brother, I think you've got me confused with Greg! HE'S the one that gets that schitt from his LGS and then comes here and brags that the store has more on the back shelf! I only have 4 lbs. of the stuff that I've been sitting on for over a year and am just getting ready to load up.It ain't for lack of trying though. I hit every gun store in Las Cruces and El Paso when I'm there, looking for powder! :fawkdance:

He puts on a feather head dress and some deerskins (takes like 7 or 8 of the damn things to cover him),

Not a shred of truth in that statement! I'm strictly a jeans and T-shirt guy and that would be like dressing up! The wife says when I die she'll have to bury me in jeans, a Harley polo shirt and my Harley boots 'cause I don't have anything nicer than that! <lmao>

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Tom, I went in the LGS the other day and he had 2 lbs. of Varget and I bought BOTH of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thefinger: <lmao>

• 1 year later...