• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Josh in Arizona

392heminut

I can't believe I didn't think to call Shotgun...  FCUK!!!

I need a ride in that beast anyway, sometime during the meet-n-greet.  I'll even hire some professional talent, if necessary.  <thumbsup>

Larry - what Josh did was stick to The Warrior Ethos:  Work Hard, Play Hard. 

Ron - we only SUCK because you live so damn far away.  You know you want a piece of this...  <laughs>

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom, your comment reminded me that before every wrestling match just before he stepped on the mat I would always tell him "Go hard son!" He has always played hard (hence the broken body parts over the years) and for the most part worked hard. About the only thing he slacked off in was school work and he still managed to graduate with honors. He had a bad habit of putting assignments off till the last minute and then sitting up half the night to get stuff done. Good thing I'm blonde, all the gray hair he gave me doesn't show so much! <lmao>

Okay guys, talked to Josh a little while ago and he is all over this! Wednesday morning sounds good, and we'll shoot until we get tired, we run out of ammo or we get hungry. I'll probably just bring a couple of rifles and my carry gun. I don't want the rifles in the vehicle when I go on base Tuesday (probably get arrested as a terrorist or something) so I have to drop them off at my daughter's on the way over. She has two young kids and I don't want to leave a bunch of guns and ammo there when I'm not there too.

Tom, I'm not bringing any woodworking stuff. Tell the crazy old guy who lives with your mom that that's not why I'm comin out. I have no time to build him a bookcase.

That's a sweet idea though. I hadn't thought about a lock box like that. Might need a separate one for ammo.

Edited by DNP