• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Josh in Arizona

392heminut

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that was fun! Josh told me when we left Twenty nine Palms that one of the things he really missed in the Marines was being able to go to the range and shoot. You guys really made his day! I can't thank you enough for hauling all that hardware to the range and sharing. That was a LOT of guns! When I get home I'll post some pics and maybe a video or two. BTW did I mention, that was a lot of guns?

Morning guys, sorted the brass and had a gallon pail of 223/556 brass. Pistol calibers 9 , 10 , 40s&w , 45acp. 308 and 6.8spc in small containers.

My hand hurts , shoulder has Limbsaver treadmark on it. LOL ! 67 gr of H4350 is no joke in a light weight gun.

Edited by Dane Armory

Did Mike bring his 300 WSM? That thing will wake you right the fukc up!!!

Yes, he did.  Bolt gun and AR.  I shot the sheit out of both of them, too.  I'm feelin' it today, that's for damn sure...  :))

I have bad news....I got a picture of everyone slamming your sweet little lady. Except you. I suck, I know. I'm a terrible Sherpa and an even worse staff photographer. Let me see what I can pull over here. Everyone who attended is good with their photo being posted, right? Now would be the time to tell me not to.

I have bad news....I got a picture of everyone slamming your sweet little lady. Except you. I suck, I know. I'm a terrible Sherpa and an even worse staff photographer. Let me see what I can pull over here. Everyone who attended is good with their photo being posted, right? Now would be the time to tell me not to.

Dirk, Apology noted pending exceptance after you bring your ass back out here and retake pictures...LOL !

This is the Beta mag dump.  Mike's upper was so hot, from previous firing, so I tossed my 14.5" upper on there and got busy.  Lots of brass in the air...  headbanger.gif

Vera 5.0 you dumped that dirty girl in 23.8 seconds

with a round to clear.

It was hot...Very hot !

My upper was steaming with heatwaves after all those mag dumps, then my beta mag dump.

I just got home early Monday morning and haven't had a chance to download anything yet. I got slammed with crap from the upcoming benefit ride we (NM Choir Boys) are putting on in June, and now the little old lady living behind me needs me and Josh to move her today! I promise, as soon as I can get some time I'll get some stuff up. I will see if I can get a video or two from Josh's phone too.