• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Josh in Arizona

392heminut

That would be sweet. I'm going to try to swing by my patents on the way out. I think I saw a couple bricks in my dads ammo cabinet last time I was there...I will steal from him first. I know how hard it's been to find ammo.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hurry up, it's cold out here!

Posts the guy sitting in an airconditioned restaurant, eating breakfast.

What a great day!  Too bad I had to leave early.  It was great meeting Larry, Dirk, and the whole reason for the shoot, Josh!

It was good seeing Mike and Tom too!

I'll see about posting video after I get it downloaded.

Jon

post-12390-0-60643500-1368051738_thumb.j

post-12390-0-74935500-1368051752_thumb.j

post-12390-0-10450700-1368051774_thumb.j

Made it home , unloaded all my stuff. Now I have to go to work. But the good news is I don't have to clean 5 guns that we didn't shoot. Josh , Larry and Dirk had a good time, hope it was worth their trip. Tom and Jon were also good to see.

Mike H.

Oh...I can't wait to see some video uploaded. I will have pics tomorrow when I get home. We are staying here one more night. Just got back from a late lunch/early dinner with Tom, Larry, and Josh. I'm beat. You guys are all awesome. Couldn't have ask to hang around with a funnier crowd too. Jon, it sucks you had to leave early, but it was great meeting you. Likewise Mike. Thank you for bringing along so many toys and so generously sharing them with us along with all of that ammo. That was a blast and you really hooked everyone up. Larry, you remind me of family. It was a pleasure to meet you and Josh-who is one kick ass kid...nice work! I enjoyed the hell out of the stories you shared and would love to catch a few more someday over another beer. Like we said...come on out and camp with us this fall. Great times guys, thank you all.

GREAT DAY!!!

Hole SHEIT, though - did Mike bring a sheitload of rifles!!!  That says alot, coming from me - DAMN, he brought alot of rifles.  That 300 WSM whooped my ass - I kinda feel it now, but I think it'll really set in tomorrow.

Larry, damn good to finally meet you, brother. 

Josh, you have a great future in front of you.  I'm glad you came home right now, with enough advance notice, because we put all this together to meet you, and that's no joke.  You're worth it.  <thumbsup>

Jon and Mike, as always, it some funny damn times being around you guys.  "FIST ME, BRO!!!"  <laughs> <lmao>

Dirk, more good times with you, man.  You're like a brother to me.  Literally. 

EDIT - Board Brothers, out there...  I Beta-Dumped that Slide Fire, Vera, in 20 seconds.  With a jam.  99 rounds, rocked that MFer...  :2nd:

Edited by 98Z5V

Sorry that I missed it guys!  On a side note, if you took the I-10 from Phoenix to Casa Grande, you passed my happy ass while I was stuck at work (F'in taskforce at work)...   Charger rides still available until it gets hot!  Josh, good luck and thanks for your service! 

Didn't I already get the point across that I think that you guys suck? <laughs>

You ain't making it easy for all of us East-coasters.......having to listen to all of this. :'(

DAMN....I wish that I had been out west today.

Hey, Brother Ron, I don't think I stressed enough how damn much fun it was today.  Just wanted to reiterate that again...  <dontknow> <laughs> <lmao>

One day, you need to get here, and the whole thing will go down just like this, for you, man.  <thumbsup>

Charger rides still available until it gets hot! 

Damn, I am going to take you up on that one - before Mike does!  :))

Edited by 98Z5V

Oh...I can't wait to see some video uploaded. I will have pics tomorrow when I get home. We are staying here one more night. Just got back from a late lunch/early dinner with Tom, Larry, and Josh. I'm beat. You guys are all awesome. Couldn't have ask to hang around with a funnier crowd too. Jon, it sucks you had to leave early, but it was great meeting you. Likewise Mike. Thank you for bringing along so many toys and so generously sharing them with us along with all of that ammo. That was a blast and you really hooked everyone up. Larry, you remind me of family. It was a pleasure to meet you and Josh-who is one kick ass kid...nice work! I enjoyed the hell out of the stories you shared and would love to catch a few more someday over another beer. Like we said...come on out and camp with us this fall. Great times guys, thank you all.

Dirk if you have a pic with me shooting Vera and a dozen brass casings in the air you have to get it to me !

Sorry that I missed it guys!  On a side note, if you took the I-10 from Phoenix to Casa Grande, you passed my happy ass while I was stuck at work (F'in taskforce at work)...   Charger rides still available until it gets hot!  Josh, good luck and thanks for your service!

Greg, we should try to meet soon. Don't care about the charger ride, that will happen. Too bad you couldn't get off work you would have a great time.

GREAT DAY!!!

Hole SHEIT, though - did Mike bring a sheitload of rifles!!! That says alot, coming from me - DAMN, he brought alot of rifles. That 300 WSM whooped my ass - I kinda feel it now, but I think it'll really set in.

EDIT - Board Brothers, out there... I Beta-Dumped that Slide Fire, Vera, in 20 seconds. With a jam. 99 rounds, rocked that MFer... :2nd:

That was cool but... I was impressed by a 30 round mag dump in 4 seconds.

Josh had a mag dump in likd 3 seconds... unreal !

I HAVE A BRUISE ON MY SHOULDER FROM THAT WIN 70 IN 300WSM.

Edited by Dane Armory

Josh when you get to your new station... go to a place called the Bakery. They have great cake .

Did that slam fire scare you as much as it did me ? Two 308 rounds in a tenth of a second left handed and side armed. Will fix the trigger on that lower tommorrow.