• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Josh in Arizona

392heminut

Josh sent me the video of his mag dump, but the sound didn't make it! It's not very interesting without the sound. I need to get him to sit down and just download it straight from his phone to my computer, but he has been on the go since he got home. I will try my best to get him to do it before we leave for LAX Saturday, it's a pretty good clip with the sound!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can get him to sit down and do it I'll get both. He's dealing with his girlfriend's dad right now. She graduates tomorrow night (she's 18) and he intends to propose to her on the football field where he played and she graduates, after the graduation. Seems her dad (actually stepfather but raised her since she was 2) is against it because he feels she is too young. I've known this young lady for several years and she's very mature for her age. He doesn't plan on getting married for at least another year.

Edited by 392heminut

If I can get him to sit down and do it I'll get both. He's dealing with his girlfriend's dad right now. She graduates tomorrow night (she's 18) and he intends to propose to her on the football field where he played and she graduates, after the graduation. Seems her dad (actually stepfather but raised her since she was 2) is against it because he feels she is too young. I've known this young lady for several years and she's very mature for her age. He doesn't plan on getting married for at least another year.

Kudos to Josh for being respectful and traditional, but if the father says no, he should do it anyway…. I'm sure you and Josh have spoken about this, and if you approve, it's most likely not going to be an immature mistake on either party's behalf. I wish him luck!

Well, he talked to her mother this AM after talking to the father again. He has decided to back off for now because he doesn't want to put the girlfriend in the middle of a dispute and wants to be the better man. He ain't happy though! I told him early on I was 100% behind whatever he decided because I know he will make the decision that's best for those involved. Kid is smart like that, unlike his stubborn, hard headed dad! ::)

Well, he talked to her mother this AM after talking to the father again. He has decided to back off for now because he doesn't want to put the girlfriend in the middle of a dispute and wants to be the better man. He ain't happy though! I told him early on I was 100% behind whatever he decided because I know he will make the decision that's best for those involved. Kid is smart like that, unlike his stubborn, hard headed dad! ::)

Wise decision on his part, he's got his whole life ahead of him, and it won't hurt to leverage time in his own favor. Smart kid, I feel proud of him myself!

I think it's a different ballgame than when we roamed the planet.

Ha! When I married my first wife we had a judge marry us and she wasn't even talking to her dad at that time. That marriage lasted 11 years. When I married my present wife I told her I wanted to do it in our church, maybe that way it would 'take' this time. Must have worked, we've been married 26 years now. <lmao>

Ha! When I married my first wife we had a judge marry us and she wasn't even talking to her dad at that time. That marriage lasted 11 years. When I married my present wife I told her I wanted to do it in our church, maybe that way it would 'take' this time. Must have worked, we've been married 26 years now. <lmao>

to continue the marriage chain, I dated my first wife for 3 years, lived with her for 2 after that, got married and it didn't last 2 years. My wife now, I met in april 95, started dating in may, moved her in June, proposed july, married august, and pregnant September. She was 19 when we met, turned 20 in june. 18 years this aug.

Bwaahhaaaa first time was church didn't last 9 mos. after dating for 5 1/2 yrs.Priest was kinda ripping me during the ceramony sayin I was takin it serious... sayin at the time it wasn't gonna last. ??? He saw something I didn't.Lived with my wife ,got her knockedup then married her.Wore my harley shirt [new] took the bike and had the JP do the honors. 26 yrs. legal.

Edited by unforgiven

Well, he did it anyway! We had friends & family over for a cookout with Josh, and after everyone else had left and we went to bed he popped the question! I just found out at lunch, and yes, she said yes. This kid throws me more curve balls than a major league pitcher! His FIANCE said she told her dad this morning and he wasn't upset, just said "Okay". We are supposed to go to dinner with her folks after graduation tonight. Hopefully it will be a great time together.

Update; I found out last night that his fiance's dad also said "Well, the kid's got balls!" <lmao>

Edited by 392heminut