• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

here is what I have been doing

Magwa

Yes this is ion the heart of the rez but anyone can come and fish here a tribal licence is 50 bucks for non residents and with that you can fish any where on the rez so if you want to catch salmon let me know... even the girls get in on the action we have a good time

DSCN315850.jpg

A20pounder.jpg

Edited by Magwa

Wow you are having some fun there I imagine there is no shoulder to shoulder battle fishing there like I have here I pretty much gave up on salmon because it was fighting with assholes all day I moved my operation to the hills and now am into trout. You sir have a good spot! Job well done!

Thanks that one was just 8 oz short of thirty pounds it can get kinda busy fishing here with alot of people but I am about 7 other guys have found a new way to do it we use surf gear up at the dam and cast 130yards accross the pool to fish no one else can get to so we have a bit of the dam to ourselves.

here is a pic of my pole and the landing we fish from and a pic of the pool at the dam

P5250032_zps92f21579.jpg

P5250026_zpsc65548d3.jpg