• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Mech Armor Defense "TacOps-1" Group Buy

Robocop1051

That's right gents, I worked it out with Mech Armor Defense so that ALL of you can get in on this.

logo.png?1986

The awesome guys over at Mech Armor set up our very own link to their page. We can head directly in there and buy straight from the manufacturer for the group buy price! This is not an advertised price. This is not something that they afford to just anyone. This is a 308AR.com exclusive!!!

CLICK HERE

This is a phenomenal discount afforded only to the members of 308AR.com. Don't feel that you have to limit yourself either. You can have more than one! They set us up for either the .308 model or the 5.56 model!!! Now you can have one for all your rifles... Hell, you can buy them for all your family and friends for Christmas (remember to put me on your Christmas list if you choose to do this)!!

If you haven't had the opportunity to learn about Mech Armor Defense already, check out their board HERE on our forum....

Also, if you haven't had the chance to read my :banana: EPIC :banana: review on the "TacOps-1", head over to check that out too!!

Edited by Robocop1051

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I screwed up :eek: . This was supposed to be in the Shadow Ops thread for the NiB bolt (it's beautiful). But the pic of the Tac Ops charging handle will have to suffice for now.

What's next? The end of the month :)) . I've got an 18" barrel picked out with an adjustable gas block. Handguards are problematic, as no one seems to have one that I like in stock.

Edited by mineralman55

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...