Pic Of The Day 2

imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

250k on mine since 02. Ive done water pump, hubs(one was going out but replaced both just in case), hphv oil line,tires and oil and batteries. Ide say thats perty darn good. Ive got buddies of all makes and models. Their duramax's have transfer cases crack and injectors crap out. Cummins powertrain is a beast but the rest of the truck is built like a discount payless shoe. I found my happy medium. Pullin a 30' racecar trailer 3 times a week and use as a back up racecar(shiz breaks and gotta keep them points haha). Yes th body off frame sucks but its quicker than pullin the front of the truck off. I cant say much for 6.0 till now but there s a reason the 7.3 has the reputation it does. Wont be replacing any time soon.

Been through the steering 3 or 4 times, transfercase once and I'm sure the injectors are right around the corner on my 05 Duramax with almost 70,000 miles on it. Not quite into the six figure mileage yet...she's almost broken in.

Steering, sound like chubacca was in your steer column? That's how my o4 is drives my dad nuts!

You mean "blow ties"?

I wanted a 7.3. I was over-ridden by the almighty pants wearer of the household....kinda. She wanted a dodge. I'd rather push my Chevy than drive a dodge. So we got the next best turd.

Edited by DNP

You mean "blow ties"?

I wanted a 7.3. I was over-ridden by the almighty pants wearer of the household....kinda. She wanted a dodge. I'd rather push my Chevy than drive a dodge. So we got the next best turd.

I'm not really a "Ford/Chevy/Dodge" cheerleader but this reminded me of a great story.

I was driving with a friend who had his Dad's 3/4-ton Ford 4x4.  We were headed back to his house when we saw an Urban Cowboy (all dudded up too) pushing a Chevy, that happened to have a bumper sticker that said "I'd rather PUSH a Chevy than drive a Ford."

Honk-honk-honkhonkhonk!!!  Vvrrooooommmm!!!  

Last I saw of the UC, he'd stopped pushing, took his hat off and thrown it on the ground, yelling up a storm.

Came across this on Backpage.com and got a good chuckle out of it. Wonder if the seller got a black eye and decided to sell it.

post-14035-0-51248300-1384578099.jpg

Here's the post...not sure how long it's gonna stay up.

http://phoenix.backpage.com/SportsEquipForSale/1300-dpms-lr-308-ar-10-style-dpms-recon-in-762x51-nato308cal/25705899

post-14035-0-51248300-1384578099_thumb.j

Edited by shibiwan

Meanwhile in Arizona..... :hornet: :lol:

Im.. uh ... not gonna lie. Ide stick around there with her for a few days. You know.. take my shotgun out and shoot mah wad. Um shoot some heavy loads... you get what im sayin. Girl like that you take home to ma.... before yalls episode of cops airs