imschur

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Bear shoulda been shot dead, right there.  Not because I'm a deer lover or anything, but the schit is going down in a suburban neighborhood.  Coulda been a kid...

BLAM! BLAM!... BLAM!  FREEZE MOTHERFUCKER!!! 

thats what happens when you live places like that, don't let your kids get jacked buy a bear. When I was in co springs before I came to see you guys the house I stayed at has bears around it all the time they live in the foot hills, and they're are fucking mule deer EVERYWHERE

20 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Bear shoulda been shot dead, right there.  Not because I'm a deer lover or anything, but the schit is going down in a suburban neighborhood.  Coulda been a kid...

BLAM! BLAM!... BLAM!  FREEZE MOTHERFUCKER!!! 

Good point.  :thumbup:

I'm all about what housing expansion does to wildlife areas, and all that schit, but wildlife needs to have a healthy respect for civilization, to an extent.  When wildlife loses it's respect for civilization, coyotes go after kids, pets get fukkin eaten by wild animals, etc.

Once wildlife has ZERO intimidation of people, bad schit starts to happen - and the wildlife needs to learn some new respect. 

Blast those motherfuckers.  Once the word gets back to the bear camp...  "Geez you guys, you ain't gonna BELIEVE IT!  Bill was eating a deer in this guy's backyard, and all the sudden...  BLAM! BLAM...  BLAM!  FREEZE MOTHERFUCKER!!!  I ain't goin' in THAT neighborhood again!"

Darwin states it's gonna take a few of them in order for them to get the point.  But, they will get the point.  Not by some candyass saying "CALL someone..." though.

5 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I'm all about what housing expansion does to wildlife areas, and all that schit, but wildlife needs to have a healthy respect for civilization, to an extent.  When wildlife loses it's respect for civilization, coyotes go after kids, pets get fukkin eaten by wild animals, etc.

Once wildlife has ZERO intimidation of people, bad schit starts to happen - and the wildlife needs to learn some new respect. 

Blast those motherfuckers.  Once the word gets back to the bear camp...  "Geez you guys, you ain't gonna BELIEVE IT!  Bill was eating a deer in this guy's backyard, and all the sudden...  BLAM! BLAM...  BLAM!  FREEZE MOTHERFUCKER!!!  I ain't goin' in THAT neighborhood again!"

Darwin states it's gonna take a few of them in order for them to get the point.  But, they will get the point.  Not by some candyass saying "CALL someone..." though.

I'm all about thinning the Hurd...............of humans...

27 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

I fully agree 100% because that is EXACTLY what wildlife recently has shown us they would do.  Case in point ... the cougar attacks these past few years on joggers on jogging trails.  Some of those jogging trails have existed for years.  There's still plenty of places for the carnivores to find food outside of neighborhoods.

The way I see this attack is simple; SHOOT THEM BOTH ... put the deer out of it's misery and in to my freezer, skin the bear out and turn it in to a fireside rug and process the meat for dog and cat food.  DAMN I'M BRILLIANT !!!  :cool:

1 minute ago, GRA said:

I fully agree 100% because that is EXACTLY what wildlife recently has shown us they would do.  Case in point ... the cougar attacks these past few years on joggers on jogging trails.  Some of those jogging trails have existed for years.  There's still plenty of places for the carnivores to find food outside of neighborhoods.

The way I see this attack is simple; SHOOT THEM BOTH ... put the deer out of it's misery and in to my freezer, skin the bear out and turn it in to a fireside rug and process the meat for dog and cat food.  DAMN I'M BRILLIANT !!!  :cool:

Dog or cat food?!? Eat that sum bitch to you've obviously never had bear

Just now, shepp said:

Dog or cat food?!? Eat that sum bitch to you've obviously never had bear

Nope, never had bear but one thing I've always been told is that it is VERY greasy meat.  I'm too old and my cholesterol is already too damn high.  Save it for the dogs and cats.  No doubt a bear would last them both a long time.

Might even make good fish bait ... (???)

Tacticat likes to go out back and roam the backyard, here in AZ.  He's a little wild, and has gone over the east wall after the neighbor dogs in the past, but he pretty much sticks to his own.  I keep an eye on him, especially at night, when he's hanging out with me in the reloading building out back - if a coyote were to come over the wall and try to get his ass...

#1.  He'd probably straight just fuk that coyote up.

#2.  I wouldn't give him the chance to kick it's ass, because I'd blast it full of holes - with ZERO regard that I'm technically in a "city."  None.  Zilch.  I'd let the cops know what happened, IF they showed up.

Just now, GRA said:

Nope, never had bear but one thing I've always been told is that it is VERY greasy meat.  I'm too old and my cholesterol is already too damn high.  Save it for the dogs and cats.  No doubt a bear would last them both a long time.

Might even make good fish bait ... (???)

Just gotta know how to cook it and process it, fuck the dog and the cat

Just now, GRA said:

What I'm worried about nowadays is getting sidelined by horse meat.  I haven't seen it come out yet but I've heard it's coming.  I really don't care to start eating horses and mules. 

Why not?!? I'd like to try horse, thought you were a Texan, sound like a damn city slicker

5 minutes ago, mrmackc said:

Texas has cows,Texans eat cows.  Texas has horses Texans ride horses, Texas has cowboys, cowboys eat cows, cowboys ride horses.  Cowboys play football, bears play football.  Cowboys play bears in football!

Bears eat deer in Colorado backyards, and the homeownersschit their pants. Bear tries to eat a deer in a Texan backyard, and the Texan will shoot the bear, keep the bear and the deer,and notity local LEOs if necessary.  I like it.

Another reason Colorado sucks.  Granola-Heads infected the place as they defected from California...

5 minutes ago, survivalshop said:

Nature at work , when you build a house in their neighborhood , what do you expect .

Doesn't happen overnight, brother.  It takes time.  Nature adapts,or nature doesn't adapt.  When it doesn't, wildlife and people become a problem...  And, shoot 'em!

Just now, 98Z5V said:

Doesn't happen overnight, brother.  It takes time.  Nature adapts,or nature doesn't adapt.  When it doesn't, wildlife and people become a problem...  And, shoot 'em!

This is true.  Can you imagine what kind  of damage a hungry bear could in a neighborhood on Halloween night or similar holiday when there's most of the neighborhood kids running around?  Horrifying to think about.  If they aren't scared of humans they're already too dangerous.