• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

sr 762

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Evening.  I agree with you ! I have had a Ruger SR-762 for several months and its great. I put a Nikon 4-16 X 42mm scope with Bullet Drop Compensator on it, a Harris Bipod, and a Buffer Technology Hydraulic Recoil Buffer. Now I guess the next this is a Geissele, Super Semi Automatic Enhanced Trigger, and possibly later a Magpul UBR stock, boy these toys can get expensive (almost as bad as my Harley !).

• 4 months later...

Great gun, I love mine !  Carried a M-16 in Viet Nahm and don't have a lot of use for the .223 round. The .308 is a outstanding catridge, I used to carry a Remington 700 BDL in 30-06 but after a while, especially when wearing a "T" shirt, it had the original bakeite recoil pad, and I had many bruised sholders.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome from Indiana MsgtBill, and THANK YOU for you'r service.What model bike ?

2007 Harley FXDF, Dyna Fat Bob , the money pit, it keeps wanting all the extras, ie, engine guard, bags, rack, windshield, better seat, etc.  I have it tied up out in the garage to keep it from rooting in the grass..................... ;)

oh my talking about motorcycles... :banana:  I've got 3 on the road and another sitting waiting to get chopped... have a 2002 softtail, cammed up and set up as a rigid, hard riding but fun to jam around the bars...

a 2006 Dyna Street Bob, a few minor mods just enough to be able to sound off a bit... this is my everyday round town haul groceries, to the Dr, haul whatever I can tie on it or jam in the bags... 

got a 2010 Ultra Classic, couple mods on outward appearance, but the engine is right at 100hp, Barnett heavy duty pressure plate to lock it all up and a Basanni 2 into one exhaust just to make it sound good... this one will make you smile...  also this is my long ranger road trip bike...

got an 87 sporty to be chopped when I get around to it...

• 2 months later...

Tell me about it !!! After Viet Nam, 24 years in the military and over 70 years old you would think that, Expidition, Harley, Mine Lab Metal Detector, Cannon Camera and now the SR-762,  would be enough.. When will it end ?????????????? ... ;)

Dude, we're men, it doesn't. It's in our DNA.

Tell me about it !!! After Viet Nam, 24 years in the military and over 70 years old you would think that, Expidition, Harley, Mine Lab Metal Detector, Cannon Camera and now the SR-762,  would be enough.. When will it end ?????????????? ... ;)

now youe need to start reloading !