• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Let your feet do the voting

beachmaster

The news coming out of Illinois, California, New York, and a few other places is daunting. I get sick to my stomach just thinking about it. I spent 4 years in the military, and being raised in a military family, Ill tell you, I have lived a little bit of everywhere, including Europe.

These liberals get their power and money from YOU. From your taxes, and your work. And from your belief that your family roots are too deep, or your job is too secure...

Please, if you live in one of these commie comunes, move.

I live in Kentucky now. I was born in California, I was raised in Washington, lived in texas, and most recently, Germany. Moving is hard... Really hard. You loose support, and a job, and who knows what else. There is alot of uncertainty. But if you move, not only do you win, but they loose.

Maybe search for a job beforehand, I don't know. But we have to get good people out of these bad places. Allow them to destroy themselves without being destroyed yourself. I feel for you guys.

In case you are wondering, Kentucky is great. Great gun laws, and great self defense laws.

I guess seeing all the bad news just stresses me out. I wish I could help everyone out.

Issue is, when we move, the jobs move. Taxes and labor costs are driving people from said states; right into yours. They bring their ideology with em. The same that ruined their state. Colorado is falling and Texas is being picked away. Its a plague coming to a town near you.

What he's saying is the people who made those states what they are will follow those jobs like a virus, and eventually infect everywhere. were on the loosing team, no need to speed up the process.

I clicked this link hoping to see politicians getting curb stomped. /disappointed.

Edited by blue109

Banks drive the economy, jobs included.They fukedup the money got more from the government and aren't releasing enough of it to put people to work as the insfrastructure goes to  S H I T .Getting the people to care enough to go out and vote is the problem.Those that want something for nothing can find their way to the polls.Those that want an "America for Americans" need to come out instead of saying "my vote doesn't matter" and sitting on there hands.The hardworking people of this country can make a difference,just got to go out and DO IT.Just cause it's broke doesn't mean it can't be fixed.Just my 2 mags.God bless America.

Issue is, when we move, the jobs move. Taxes and labor costs are driving people from said states; right into yours. They bring their ideology with em. The same that ruined their state. Colorado is falling and Texas is being picked away. Its a plague coming to a town near you.

EXACTLY !    the Libs move away frtom high taxes and their freakin politicians...only to vote their Lib way and F up their new state they moved to....IDIOTS     ::)   Wash

That is what I love about Idaho it has the largest wildnerness in the lower 48 and the fewest people and the fewest jobs so nothing to attract idiots who crave money and the easy life... yet if you want to live here you can make a decent living and want for nothing it just depends on whats important to you in your life....

Idaho sounds good to me!

The way Kentucky is going ill probably end up staying for the rest of my life. I think the very name scares libs:-)

Nah, that's not quite true, brother - you have THIS idiot there...

THUMB2-Judd-Ashley-Judd-04-08-11.jpg

She might be good looking, but she's about as liberal as they get.  She wants to be a Kentucky Senator, too.  Don't let her get there, brother, don't let her get there... 

Nah, that's not quite true, brother - you have THIS idiot there...

THUMB2-Judd-Ashley-Judd-04-08-11.jpg

She might be good looking, but she's about as liberal as they get.  She wants to be a Kentucky Senator, too.  Don't let her get there, brother, don't let her get there...

True , But her husband is one cool dude !

Back on topic, even when "conservatives" from liberal states move to conservative states…they're just liberals.

Folks here in AZ from New York always comment "Those thugs in NY are crushing people with gun laws!"  I remark "Isn't Arizona grand with our Constitutional Carry?"

"Now that's just silly!  Not EVERYONE should have access to a gun!  There should be some sort of training required.  Government (usually stated as 'we') should be able to know who's carrying what.  People shouldn't be able to own anything they want.  Get real."

It is the same brainwashing from BS politicos when they state "We are a nation of laws."

No…far and away we're a nation of decent and respectful people, who would manage quite well if the only crime we prosecuted was rape, murder, and assault.

Let us handle the thieves and con artists (you reap your own reward so to speak) and  :gtfo2:  of our personal lives.

Here in Iowa we used to have very restricted conceal carry regulations. Then we became a "shall issue" state, and all that's required is that you prove you watched a video online and passed an online test on the video.

Makes me nervous walking around knowing there's lots of people carrying and their only training is what they got on the the internet.