• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Armed Eye Doc

I completely ignor these stupid signs.

Unless these business owners are willing to assign an armed security officer to shadow me the whole time I'm patronizing their businesses I'll assume responsibility for my own well being.

If they don't like it, tough schit.

I'm don't intend to die over their stupidity.

Unless these business owners are willing to assign an armed security officer to shadow me the whole time I'm patronizing their businesses I'll assume responsibility for my own well being.

My sentiments exactly!

My Name is Magwa and i support this message!

I don't want to start a flame war, far from it, but I wonder if ignoring the sign is better than boycotting the business -- something the business seems to be asking for, anyhow.

Boycotting would always be my first choice, but in a town the size of mine you don't have that option with some businesses. Case in point, our movie theater/bowling alley/arcade/mini golf complex. It's pretty much the only entertainment in town and the next option is Las Cruces, an hour's drive away. The complex is owned and managed by the county and is posted "No firearms allowed except for On Duty Police Officers". If it was just me, I would avoid the place like the plague but there is also my wife and 2 granddaughters so we do go there from time to time. Security (when they are actually working) isn't armed. I know this for a fact because I worked security there for the first 3 years it was open. This poop started before the Aurora Colo. shootings and just before I quit, and was one of the reasons I quit. I continue to carry when I take my family there and have told two county commissioners that I will continue to do so.

Edited by 392heminut

I will never, ever, in my entire life, go into a movie theater without being armed.  Ever.  They can post what they want, as conspicuously as they want. Won't happen. 

Nutjobs study other nutjobs.  Another movie theater mass-shooting will occur in our lifetime - because nutjobs idollize other jutjobs. Mass media made that a$shole famous, and others will follow in his tracks.

College shootings - those fucking idiots that keep doing that probably whacked it thinking of that dumbass Korean kid that lost his marbles and shot up Virginia Tech.  It's one of these, right here:

snake-eats-own-tail.jpg