• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Received some new batches of Cerakote...

98Z5V

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That looks like the UCIW stock. Not sure if they make it, but LWRCi uses it on their SBRs. It uses a short receiver extention with a guide rod attached to the end of it.

LWRC doesn't make it, but they use it.  I looked up the company that makes it, but damn if I can remember who it is now.  Retail on it was over $450.

Uhhh, the post before this has the answer.

I think it's someone else - I don't think SPEX makes that one.  I found the damn company a few months ago. 

Even on the SPEX webpage, they say, "SPEX Defense builds many of our own unique products."  They build many, but I'm not sure if they build all...

Got it - found it again:

The new Patent Pending NEAG Inc Compact Carbine Stock (CCS) is the ultimate solution for close protection guns: a collapsible stock which renders the NEA-15 7.5” PDW only 21 inches in overall length - nearly 2 inches shorter than a fully collapsed MP5A5, with proven 5.56m NATO performance. A true collapsible stock with a total weight of only 1.5 lbs; only 1oz heavier than a traditional 6-position carbine stock system with buffer and spring. The minimum length is a scant 4.75”, while the fully extended CCS stretches to 8.5” for maximum ergonomic range even on rifles designed expressly for extreme compact size. Materials are 6061-T6 Aluminum and 4041 steel with NEA’s proprietary ARC+ surface treatment. The NEAG Inc CCS is the final evolution of a project intended to provide end users with the ultimate in rifle portability and concealability. Features a single point sling point.  These do not work with piston driven AR's.

http://www.neaginc.com/3_accessories.html

Edited by 98Z5V

I'm painting today, brother - you already know what the color is.  :banana:

That's the bake on stuff, which will be ready to assemble after it comes out of the heat.  The air-dry color won't be ready for a few days. 

Oh, it happened... 

Ladies and Gentlemen  (and those gentlemen that are acting like ladies right now)...

I present to you, Cerakote Snow White.  Dawn Marie's Ghost Gun.  There's still another color to apply, and that'll happen in the next week - THEN it can finally be finished.  Here's the main components, though.

post-7-0-02496000-1408080183_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-47043100-1408080189_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-52518300-1408080197_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-38938200-1408080204_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-09117600-1408080210_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-00688000-1408080217_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-47792000-1408080227_thumb.jpg

Gentlemen acting like ladies....I can't believe he said that about you Shibi.

Looks good Tom! You've got a real keeper letting you bake cerakote indoors, in her oven. I notice the compensator isn't timed to 18:48...does the 300blk like a different set up?

Thank ya, fellas, thank ya.  But it's not finished yet.  Not until I get the furniture, some small parts, and one magazine sprayed.  She's been dying to have that thing setup like that since she swiped this edition of Recoil mag:

$_35.JPG

Thank ya, fellas, thank ya.  But it's not finished yet.  Not until I get the furniture, some small parts, and one magazine sprayed.  She's been dying to have that thing setup like that since she swiped this edition of Recoil mag:

$_35.JPG

y'all been watching too much District 9 & Inception.

800px-D9cr213.jpg

600px-SG552-I.jpg