• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Received some new batches of Cerakote...

98Z5V

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking forward to seeing this, I still have some stripped pieces that I wouldn't mind coloring up.

After these two projects, and I'm warmed up with the bake-on stuff, send parts all day long.  <thumbsup>

I want to have my kimber custom tac 2 cerakoted it is looking sad but i do not know how to do it so anyone have any suggestions of a good place to have it done?

Again, wait 'til I get warmed up here.  I think I'm painting/baking this coming Thursday.  I've actually been thinking of refinishing my Desert Warrior, brother. 

I just might have some parts for you guys to "experiment" on. You've got my interest going now. If you'd be willing that is. I don't want to impose or ask for something for nothing. I'm thinking...disruptive gray (the jack.......oh yeah Tom). I'll throw in, naturally, cause it's not a standard color. Whatever might be needed.

Just a thought my brothers.

Did pick up the new spray gun yesterday - didn't have time to prep anything, rip her rifle apart, etc.  I'm shooting Sunday, so maybe later in the afternoon I can get busy getting everything ready.

The beauty of the Cerakote is that once I shoot it and bake it - I let it cool and reassemble the rifle, and beat the $hit out of the rifle.  What's not to like?

Time.  Perfection takes time.

As in, "I need more TIME off work, and I need two 18 year-old boys to invest more TIME in $hit around this house.  That way, when I have my TIME, it's REALLY MY TIME!!!"

Those little fuckers need to get busy...  <lmao>

It'll happen, brother, it'll happen.  It's damn sure gonna happen LONG before Ron realizes the error of his ways, and puts a righteous bipod on that piece of precision perfection...   :banana:

Lol...you're time. I hope someday we can all have a little "my time". Good luck with that.

I'm sure you will build and paint plenty of new rifles before Ron comes around, but I had to put it out there. I'm anxious to see them completed. Thought a slight nudge would help.