• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
imschur

Welcome to 308ar.com!

I thought I didn't know anything about the .308 Semiautos, but I overestimated my knowledge base!  While reading some of the posts, I realize I have no idea about anything, but am learning.  Thanks.

I love this place so far.  People are very helpful to the newcomers and answer all questions no matter how mundane, unlike many sites that get so big that at least 1/3 have an attitude and are trouble makers.  <thumbsup> <thumbsup>

Just wanted to check in and say hi!...I am glad to have found a group that is ahead of the popularity curve. everyone is building and buying 223/556 ARs. The military has been saying but not really saying that there is a need for a return to a more robust cal. and now with the experience in the sand box and Afgan. they are going in that direction. I have already lurked thru the site and I can see that there is a lot of info and help here. Looks good.

Hi I am new to the site and it has alot of info. I found this site looking for info on AR308 stuff..I will soon be acquiring an Ar308 I have put a CMMG Billet lower using the info from the site and my upper from DPMS AP4 will be here soon..Look forward to new posting and conversation with all u guys.

Thank You Guys for setting up this forum!  Its a great call and I expect it to be a great resource for me going forward as I build my first AR-10 (experienced AR-15 builder but this will be my first 308).

I bet you guys have already saved a few folks from mixing and matching a couple completely inappropriate parts.

Good Job!

what a awesome resource for information about a great battle rifle and this place unlike so many others is friendly... thanks i do appreciate that

telluwhat, you welcomed him twice...  <laughs> <lmao> <thumbsup>

Welcome aboard, marcus.  ;D