• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New from Minnesota ... da pollock

mnpolock

Hi,

Been a lurky for a number of years .... my first LR308 was 2005 ... just ordered two more (CDNN is running a sale on LR308T's for $799.99 ... so picked one up for my son who has been using mine... and picked one of for my daughter who will grow into it!

Scouring the internet for all the goodies to trick it out and make it friendly for the kids.

Thanks!

Tony ~ mnpolock

Thanks guys,

I am wondering if their is a list of vendors that sell parts for the LR308 ... ambi safety, mag release and bolt catch etc..

BTW .... my three MechArmor Defense Chargers arrived ... what a great deal for the board!  And I must say that I was impressed with the customer service ... he called to make sure that the handles would work on my AR10 not wanting me to buy something that wouldn't work.

Thanks again!

Tony

Thanks guys,

I am wondering if their is a list of vendors that sell parts for the LR308 ... ambi safety, mag release and bolt catch etc..

BTW .... my three MechArmor Defense Chargers arrived ... what a great deal for the board!  And I must say that I was impressed with the customer service ... he called to make sure that the handles would work on my AR10 not wanting me to buy something that wouldn't work.

Thanks again!

Tony

Battle Arms Development for the ambi safety - nothing else out there is even worth looking at. 

Norgon for the mag release.  You can use the Troy, but it pivot on the side of the receiver.

MechArmor is a 100% class operation, and then some.  <thumbsup>