• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Robocop1051 @ SHOT 2015

Did it really seem like M-Lock is eclipsing Key-Mod?

I talked to a bunch of manufacturers, and the consensus was that if they weren't already making keymod, they were only going to do Mlok. I don't think the keymod companies will stop making keymod, but they all say mlok is easier to do.

I talked to a bunch of manufacturers, and the consensus was that if they weren't already making keymod, they were only going to do Mlok. I don't think the keymod companies will stop making keymod, but they all say mlok is easier to do.

Keymod reminded me of the shelving unit I have in my garage.....without all the tetanus inducing metal shards. .. 

I didn't know the difference,then I saw this : http://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/keymod-vs-m-lok-ar-rail-standard/

That was a good little read.

I am going to be honest... I do think keymod is a bit of a pain, and I think that the ease of manufacture is going to be what makes mlok eventually win.

That being said, I do have some high speed keymod storage units... if I even have to sell them, ill put them up on armslist as such ;-)

I think ill purchase a bunch of rail adaptors for my keymod stuff so that in twenty years when it has disappeared, ill still be able to use it.

Because the standard rail will never disappear :-)