• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What did you buy today?!

Cali_Ed

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reloading for 41 years now.  All you have to do is purchase a Lyman, RCBS, Hornady etc starter kit and a reloading book.  Start slow and pay attention to the warnings in the book.  I've got 100 .308 Federal primed cases on my bench ready to put Varget powder and 168 gr AMax bullets in today.  

Dammit... This followed me home.... Traded off some stuff so the hit wasn't too bad.

I did buy a magpul handstop that didn't fit, so I gotta go back, so something else might follow me home....

One of my partners at works has one.  He loves it and shoots it all the time.

Dammit... This followed me home.... Traded off some stuff so the hit wasn't too bad.

I did buy a magpul handstop that didn't fit, so I gotta go back, so something else might follow me home....

I think a write-up/review is damn near mandatory on this one - you're the first dude here with one, that's for sure...  :hethan:

I think a write-up/review is damn near mandatory on this one - you're the first dude here with one, that's for sure...  :hethan:

Really? I thought you guys were the epitome of "tacticool". I figured there were a few floating around, I'll see if I can do a video review in the next couple weeks.

I got a cheap magpul handguard to hold me over while I save up for a better one. Got an afg. Also picked up some near new yhm buis for 120

2015-02-12_15.19.10_zpsnvwifnv4.jpg

Good buy in the YHM sights.  Very good price.   <thumbsup>

Last night I was working on loading that 1000 rounds of 308 brass and for some reason my 4 or 5 year ole Lyman 1200 electronic powder measure started going hinky on me. I have sent back once for repair but this time I decided to purchase a new powder measure. I ordered the Hornady electronic powder measure. Should get here by Thursday. Hope it works at least as long as the Lyman worked for me.

Got a nice little shipment in today ... got a couple of new ammo cans, boresighter, AR15 lower receiver, buffer tube and castle nut, BCM A2 stock (that's missing the top stock screw), 60 .308 rds., preceded by my .308 carbine barrel, 5 Magpul 25 rd mags, .308 bore brushes, carbine gas tube and spare pins that came in the past 2 days.

Might have a chance to get a little busy with all this over the weekend.   :))

I have the .45 (thanks Tom) it's easy to shoot but the grip will tear up the hands after many mags. I imagine the nine is way easier on the skin. I added a rubber grip and have no problems.

I've also got the .45 I like it.

I didn't get it found out another local shop

Has it at that price all the time

• shepp unpinned this topic