• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What did you buy today?!

Cali_Ed

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They has a stainless custom 2 there and originally they had it and the springfield together and i told em if theyre not sold in 3 months ide buy em....well didn't tell me they had bought 4 of each so those were still there. Started to get paperwork ready and they said "oh we just found this one in back (eclipse custom 2)". Assholes

They has a stainless custom 2 there and originally they had it and the springfield together and i told em if theyre not sold in 3 months ide buy em....well didn't tell me they had bought 4 of each so those were still there. Started to get paperwork ready and they said "oh we just found this one in back (eclipse custom 2)". Assholes

Haha!

Beautiful guns bubba

They were just doing a deal on uppers at $29   keep an eye open

Thanks for the heads up...I need a few of those as well. At that price I would've had to grab even more...spare parts ya know <lmao>

Is there really such a thing as spare parts or is it really just a weapon gamete?

Today I walked in to sportmans warehouse thinking I was just going to browse. Ha ha, just happend to ask the guy hey do you have this rifle? He went and got it, since no one else has it I quickly thought of you enablers and enabled my self into snatching it up.

Ten days from now I will be picking up a remington 700 aac-sd. 

May I add I jewed out of them a 30 dollar store credit  that will be put towards the rifle when I pick up (refund) and then remington has a rebate for 35 so basic y I got 65 bucks off the price

• shepp unpinned this topic