• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What did you buy today?!

Cali_Ed

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cought a gold fish in my pan! Actually a 5" trout that liked the pebbles I droped in front of him untill I was out of dirt. Then I staged my pan so he had two choices to come out... He chose the easy rout and ended up in my pan! It happend so fast my buddy couldn't snap the pic ;)

I bought a vacuum pump and esof solenoid for my 4wd diesel Ex..That crazy fukker started blowing AC out of the defroster..not the vents

Scrambled like a Mfukker to find what the problemo is /was cause its 100 here. So, a diesel doesnt make vacuum its got a pump and if you have no vacuum the blend door goes to default which is defroster.... and you got no 4 wd either....replaced the vac lines to hubs last nite...nope still no bueno...got that stuff today...and Bam fixed that fukker    :) Wash

From PSA; 500 rounds of 7.62 NATO ball ammo (great sale).   From J&T; a Tango Down black grip with free Lucas gun oil.

I'm not done for the weekend neither.  Checking out the cheap optics at Primary Arms for my 7.62x39

PSA has an awesome ammo sale going right now.

Finally getting into fishing. Got me two setups for just about everything round here except sturgeon. First is my light setup is st.croix rod and daiwa legalis 1500sh and my medium setup is daiwa lexa 100hl on a fenwick hmx. Headin out yo Letts lake for the weekend.Camping,fishing and beer. America.20150702_212100_zpsk6jpq3jv.jpg

Edited by bubbasks

Finally getting into fishing. Got me two setups for just about everything round here except sturgeon. First is my light setup is st.croix rod and daiwa legalis 1500sh and my medium setup is daiwa lexa 100hl on a fenwick hmx. Headin out yo Letts lake for the weekend.Camping,fishing and beer. America.20150702_212100_zpsk6jpq3jv.jpg

I just bought a fenwick Rod I think an eagle medium with a fast action tip I really like it. I've got a few st chriox too mine are all blems, their factory is in a small town up where I deer hunt (park falls wi). I know a lot of guys who are upset with them because they don't honer their guarantee like they once did and a lot of their stuff is now made in Mexico. Edited by shepp

• shepp unpinned this topic