• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What did you buy today?!

Cali_Ed

XDs is a great pistol.  I support you guys in your XDs endeavors, caliber doesn't matter.  I think I talked Drew into one, too, but I haven't heard from him since I recommended it to him.  <thumbsup>

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XDs is a great pistol. I support you guys in your XDs endeavors, caliber doesn't matter. I think I talked Drew into one, too, but I haven't heard from him since I recommended it to him. <thumbsup>

You did he was looking for a CC holster for it, I recommended the Cleveland hoster like I use, but I haven't talked to him in a while either

R2 ?! Rescue Drew!? Mission......

Come on now...we just wrapped up the other one for memorial day. The teams need a little down time in between OPs. Besides....some of these jokers are family guys, and need/want a little time to see them. <laughs>

Garand poster [expolded view],WW ll oiler,ratching chamber brush,dry fire adapter [only takes 1/4" op rod pull for rest,cartridge belt [repo],front and rear sight covers,ruptured case extractor [30-06 & .308,and 2 books.The M1 Garand owners guide and Sight alingment,trigger control and the big lie.Fulton Armory.

Well I finally got to pick up my bulldozer today about 60 miles north of my house.  I had several hydraulic cylinders rebuilt and all the hoses and fittings replaced to prevent it from catching on fire due to a blown hose when it's been working hard.  So it has taken a month to get this all done but there is a very nice gun shop in Elk City and I picked up a couple of boxes of 168 gr 308 A-Max bullets and a box of 100 CCI 22 LR rounds.  Then as I was leaving Elk City and about 8 miles south I hear a pretty good size boom and see tire pieces flying all over the place.  I pulled over and discover in the month that the dozer has been setting on the tandem axle gooseneck trailer the spare while still having plenty of pressure split it's tread and was worthless to replace the blown tire.  I did something I've never done before and called a road service tire truck at 6 pm for help.  Heaven knows how much this is going to cost me.  AARRGG!  I didn't need this after spending $974 on the dozer repair.  I even checked the tire pressure on the trailer before I left.  80 PSI in every tire but I figure it must have taken a nail upon leaving so it lost enough pressure to get hot and blow.  Sure sucks even when you try to do everything right.  

Nah. This is my road trip bike. My old streetcar went 8.9xs so i gave up on drag racing bikes (already at a disadvantage at 350 lbs). Its gonna get the last of the amenities that it doesnt come with:gps, mccruise cruise control, custom seat and the such. Performance wise its just gonna get an area p full system and sending the ecu off to Guhl for a flash (open the secondaries earlier, raise limiters, and tune) i think 150-160hp should be well enough on a bike im expecting 100k+miles out of and deadnuts reliability.

That's a sharp looking bike, I've fallen way behind in my new bike knowledge. Kawi, is it like a tour version of the zx14?

Yep. Same motor, lowered thr compression to 10.5, add variable valve timing and made it shaft drive. Different body work for touring. Alot of the parts swap over and the motor can make some serious power if you wanna but to me, it will be plenty for riding all over the states and lasting me10+years

Im sure ill make my way over some time. Yeah last bike i had 3 years ago was my 05 busa. Had an 03 gsxr swingarm and ohlins shock with +1 links. Raised rear 1.5 inch and shortened it a few inches to 1000 length. Thing ran great but being where im at and so few real riders nearby (fair weather harley bar hopper guys here) i felt the need to get me something i can take off on and not sacrifice much handling but still have all the amenities. Paid 14k out the door with a full factory warranty till june 2024. Hard to beat. Parts are already working their way in. Had to buy a used cs one slip on bc the anealing on the pipes for the full system weren't up to standard for the builder so thats put off for 8-10 weeks which means the ecu flash is as well but im as happy as can be. Bike has just over 600 miles in the last 3 days. Almost time to open her up on an empty road and see what she can do.

• shepp unpinned this topic