• Visit
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon

There's a good story on that rifle , first it was & is the most accurate AK I have ever shot . When I was a Dealer , I got a bunch of these when they came out & sold every one except this one , because it shot so well , but ended selling it to a good friend of mine , in a weak moment & many years later he complained to me that it was jamming & he wanted an AR , because he wanted a scope on the rifle . Well I built him an AR 15 , even though there's a side mount on the AK for scope mount .

He was beyond a happy camper with the scoped AR 15 after I dumped a thirty rd. mag . I found he was shooting cheap steel case ammo out of the AK & was told AK's don't need to be cleaned ( where have you heard that before ) I cleaned it & used my ammo & it fires flawlessly . 

Edited by survivalshop

Beautiful rifle, man. Despite popular belief, and though it wasn't designed to be a precision rifle, you can get surprisingly tight groups with a well-maintained, well-built AK platform rifle.

And those blondes tend to turn redder the older they get

Edit: RIFLES, y'all, I like blondes and gingers equally

Edited by ChaseFan9

Only pic I had handy, but bottom is Norinco w/ Magpul Zhukov furniture and folding stock, I have several and they are the best AK's I've owned:

tmp_19974-signal-2016-09-15-2007151864844579.jpeg

Arsenal milled reciever,  imported during ban so no muzzle break and "sporting stock" replaced. 7.62 x 39. hits what you aim at with no holdover at 100 yards. Softball size groups at 100 yards.

20160528_121436.jpg

Found a nice one down on level2 of the bunker that still has original cosmoline in the barrel...a virgin all the way     :banana:      Wash

ak47 003.JPG

Wash - pretty sure that is an SKS bayo.  I cant see the FSB on there, but there is a guy making repro bayo ones out there - not cheap but cheaper than a Chicom lol.  Who is the importer?

You may be right....I just reached down and grabbed one off a pile bayo's.. I did have an SKS but gave it away...lol... this is a Norinco  back in the day where they used an electric pencil for the serial number     Wash

I just figured out that im an old geezer....I was noticing the stained  moldy sheet rock in that old building....and then turned my attention to that tranny      :laffs:   Wash