• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hello from West Texas.

hurricanecasey

Hows it goin everyone. New here and joined since im starting a .308 build this week when my Aero M5 receivers get in. Im very knowledgeable with AR15 platform and have learned alot about the .308 stuff in last months researching for my .308 build. Served 5 years in the Marine Corps as 0311 from 08-13 did two pumps one on 13th MEU and another with RCT-7 to Afghan. I' am currenty going to school for mechanical engineering at Texas Tech and work at a shooting range. Excited to beable to apply myself on this forum and gain some good knoweldge Rah.

Good to hear from another Red Raider over at Lubbock. I was also a mechanical engineer (class of 1959) and proud of it. Welcome from the cross timbers and Comanche County. I was a M1 & M14 shooter until I moved over to field artillery and tracks. It looks like we are likely to get more rain. That is fine by me.

These AR platform .308s are new to me.bought a new in the box, and immediately tore it down to see what is working.

Edited by mrmackc

• 1 month later...