• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Updates

shepp

• 3 months later...

Oh my goodness, I may require a bigger safe place to store all my ammoinfo, such a traumatic experience! Not a whole hour of suspended cyberspace, I don't think I can stand this schmidt again this month, we haven't even eaten the turkey and punkin pie yet!....... don't tell Bubba, he is so sensitive, he would go spastic!

I have it from a lot of people, and they have data to prove it, that this will be the best server ever. We will have shortcuts and apps you haven't even imagined yet, they haven't even been invented yet. This will be such a huuge server, you won't even remember what the old server is like, and I have data to prove it.

7 hours ago, Sisco said:

I have it from a lot of people, and they have data to prove it, that this will be the best server ever. We will have shortcuts and apps you haven't even imagined yet, they haven't even been invented yet. This will be such a huuge server, you won't even remember what the old server is like, and I have data to prove it.

Hillary?  Is that you?

I won't believe anythings changed until I hear it from Mark Zuckerberg.

I quit just taking peoples word for it, or reading all that fake news, I stick to NYT's, WaPo, and MSNBC, they are the only legit news sources remaining, its true, thats why Hillary lost, Drudge and Breitbart posting all that false information like Wikileaks emails, yep, Facebook, Google, and Twitter, etc have all come out with the same talking points indicating as much, it must be true.

...what? ;-)

7 minutes ago, mineralman55 said:

I have siblings who think Benghazi is all fabricated. When I tell them Chris Stevens is unavailable for comment they just get nastier.

If they bring it up again say "It is fabricated.  Clinton fabricated a story about a video causing a riot, and president Obama fabricated support for that story."