SPRING SW Shoot, you bastards!

98Z5V

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW, I missed the first turn on the way out and didn't figure it out until the road dwindled down to two ruts! I couldn't find a place to turn around and finally said fukkit! I shoved that Ram diesel into 4 wheel drive and plowed through the mesquites with that 20 foot toy hauler. That is one pullin sumbitch!:lmao:

4 hours ago, 392heminut said:

BTW, I missed the first turn on the way out and didn't figure it out until the road dwindled down to two ruts! I couldn't find a place to turn around and finally said fukkit! I shoved that Ram diesel into 4 wheel drive and plowed through the mesquites with that 20 foot toy hauler. That is one pullin sumbitch!:lmao:

We saw you driving the wrong way. You passed my daughters they got lost out there also.

Wasn't he hanging out close to the 400-mark for awhile?  Something spooked him and he flew off.  Well, NOTHING spooked him, and he didn't give a shiit, then flew off when he was damn well ready to. 

11 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Wasn't he hanging out close to the 400-mark for awhile?  Something spooked him and he flew off.  Well, NOTHING spooked him, and he didn't give a shiit, then flew off when he was damn well ready to. 

He had nerves of steel, I gotta give him that. Wasn't bothered at all by the noise and whatnot. Ballsy little feathered freak for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question from someone who knows next to nothing about the desert: Is the surface hard enough for a "Scamp" sized travel trailer behind a 4x4 Ram? I know Hemi brought his, but he also is a lot more savy then I am about driving in sand. I am getting too old to sleep on the ground.

3 minutes ago, MikedaddyH said:

Its only 3 miles on a gravel road and less than a mile on dirt .

Hell shorter than my jaunt into town! Working to see if I can swing this fall. Might bring a friend who was in the Big Red One back in 72.