• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

one more time...

washguy

This last Christmas there was going to be a NexGen series 2 upper/barrel/bcg...so count me in...I buy a lower....had a mech trigger on hand...had a lower parts kit...had a rogers stock, and also a complete car buttstock laying around....So The New Year rolls around....then Febuary, March, April.....no series 2 yet so yall get my drift....I built up the lower in January...I see that damn lower thats built ,and ready to roll every freakin day...I gave in when I stumbled across a 16" lite hunter barrel, gas block, and tube on a shelf in the bunker....ordered a DPMS upper to match the lower,and a handguard. The upper got here today....the rail next week   Yippee

:banana:    Wash

002.JPG

Edited by washguy

3 hours ago, shepp said:

Mmmmmmm cup cakes

Both of us started diets this last week and Char is baking cup cakes....the whole house smells like spice and warm sweet rich  fattening  food...Why I ask are you doing this to us when we cant eat this crap? Its for our police station neighbors...don't they smell great? I swear I saw a lil crumb of cupcake in the corner of her mouth...Ha  I havnt even looked at em hardly....so tomorrow over to the POPO station...wonder if I should take my build over there and show them what an ar should be like?      :laffs:    Wash

2 hours ago, washguy said:

Both of us started diets this last week and Char is baking cup cakes....the whole house smells like spice and warm sweet rich  fattening  food...Why I ask are you doing this to us when we cant eat this crap? Its for our police station neighbors...don't they smell great? I swear I saw a lil crumb of cupcake in the corner of her mouth...Ha  I havnt even looked at em hardly....so tomorrow over to the POPO station...wonder if I should take my build over there and show them what an ar should be like?      :laffs:    Wash

Put a Hand Guard on it first :laffs:

3 hours ago, 392heminut said:

Wash, thank you and give Char a big hug for me for supporting my brothers and sisters in blue! You guys rock!:thumbup:

You are very welcome brother! You know what pisses me off? The station house has to have a unit on duty in the parking lot to guard against wrong doers...when that unit could be out on the street busting up crime, and helping folks....they have to protect their own home from crazy fuks...its a damn shame! I get out in my camo shirt camo slides and shorts carrying a very large bag...He's out of his car before my car door closes...I go up to him and tell him they are cupcakes and open my bag up..ask him if he would like me to take em out? Nope he sez I can smell em from here...lol...My fav police gal buzzes me in and she always laffs at me because  she took the call on me of the crazy man in the alley with the gun a while back ....damn she just wont forget that day....she asks where Char is? ..I tell her she cant make it in cause of her sprained ankle and back...so who baked these she asks? Well Char did. With a bad back and sprained ankle? Yeppers ...So I hand her the bag ,and tell her, and everyone there to have a great weekend and be safe .

Edited by washguy

25 minutes ago, Sisco said:

Awesome Wash! You and Char gotta be the Precinct favorites! Look forward to seeing the build. Why don't you etch a cupcake on the side of the lower?

No crap what a great idea!  Theres a gun store heavy into ar's down the road and they have a lazer engraver...this gal is gonna be lil cupcake    LOL     Wash

48 minutes ago, unforgiven said:

She will only increase the donation so I don't blow up to 600 lbs. 

Unpossible.  Not the way I'm gonna run your ass around, penis growing outta your foot or not.  Even once a year on this poop will keep you WELL below the Big 6, brother...  :lmao:

21 hours ago, unforgiven said:

She will only increase the donation so I don't blow up to 600 lbs. 

20 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Unpossible.  Not the way I'm gonna run your ass around, penis growing outta your foot or not.  Even once a year on this poop will keep you WELL below the Big 6, brother...  :lmao:

What makes you think that him and I aren't gonna be "Aggressively" guarding the beer coolers? :laffs: