• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

June 14 difficulty accessing 308AR

Sisco

Since this morning I have had trouble accessing the forum. Depending on the device, it will say"the site cannot handle your request" on an IPAD just a blank screen. WHen I reload it usually comes through. Are you doing upgrades? or is it another issue?

Just now, Sisco said:

Since this morning I have had trouble accessing the forum. Depending on the device, it will say"the site cannot handle your request" on an IPAD just a blank screen. WHen I reload it usually comes through. Are you doing upgrades? or is it another issue?

I am experiencing the same issue, thought it had something to do with the internet service in the new apartment but looks like it is related to the site as everything else is working fine. 

Cleared the browser history on my phone and now the site will not load at all, just a blank page. Tried to get to the site from a google search but had the same issue, ebay, outlook and other sites I use came up fine, just signed in again and they worked. Think I'll leave the history on my laptop so I don't get totally cut off.

In the past 2 days, I hit the site, and it stalls on loading...  When I refresh, it THEN loads the page. This happens when I first access the site, and then about 90% of the time when I click another button - i.e., go to a new topic, another thread, etc.  Refresh finally loads it, but it stalls on the "initial click" I make to go wherever I'm going... 

Hitting it from a laptop or desktop - not a phone. 

This is what it looks like when it stalls on me - and it will stay like this until I refresh...  Forever...

Stalled Page.png

Edited by 98Z5V

7 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

In the past 2 days, I hit the site, and it stalls on loading...  When I refresh, it THEN loads the page. This happens when I first access the site, and then about 90% of the time when I click another button - i.e., go to a new topic, another thread, etc.  Refresh finally loads it, but it stalls on the "initial click" I make to go wherever I'm going... 

Hitting it from a laptop or desktop - not a phone. 

This is what it looks like when it stalls on me - and it will stay like this until I refresh...  Forever...

Stalled Page.png

Mines doing this too

IPB tech support believes the culprit to be something as simple as Tom's vagina. Not that the picture itself is a problem. The fact that it's unshaven in 2017 is a problem.

Anyhow the server was rebooted and the site cache cleared. All should be good. You guys might need to dump your cache once more.

LMK

34 minutes ago, imschur said:

IPB tech support believes the culprit to be something as simple as Tom's vagina. Not that the picture itself is a problem. The fact that it's unshaven in 2017 is a problem.

Anyhow the server was rebooted and the site cache cleared. All should be good. You guys might need to dump your cache once more.

LMK

The scary image is the matching white spot in the hair. 

1 hour ago, imschur said:

Jackass...  :lmao::laffs:

59 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

The scary image is the matching white spot in the hair. 

He HAD to do it...   :banana::laffs: