• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Greetings from Pa

CoalCracker

Hello all. I hail from Pa's hard coal region of Schuylkill Co. Born and raised here and don't plan on moving. 

My hobbies are shooting and anything Sane as pertaining to the outdoors-hunting, fishing, 4-wheeling, that

sort of stuff. I've been lurking and learning about a week now so I decided to join up. Just my luck software 

problems prevented me from registering. Seems I didn't know what caliber an AR10 was. Got some help from 

bfoosh and Matt and here I are :). Anyway I've ordered and am waiting on an upper from PSA and my complete

lower is at my favorite funshop waiting till Friday so I can pick it up.

Hope to be here awhile.

CoalCracker 

8 minutes ago, CoalCracker said:

Hello all. I hail from Pa's hard coal region of Schuylkill Co. Born and raised here and don't plan on moving. 

My hobbies are shooting and anything Sane as pertaining to the outdoors-hunting, fishing, 4-wheeling, that

sort of stuff. I've been lurking and learning about a week now so I decided to join up. Just my luck software 

problems prevented me from registering. Seems I didn't know what caliber an AR10 was. Got some help from 

bfoosh and Matt and here I are :). Anyway I've ordered and am waiting on an upper from PSA and my complete

lower is at my favorite funshop waiting till Friday so I can pick it up.

Hope to be here awhile.

CoalCracker 

Welcome to the forums! A lifetime ago I was a surface miner digging bituminous out of the hills of WV and KY. Came to my senses and returned back to the foothills of NC where I've dang near settled into being a flatlander.

Enjoy your stay!

35 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

Welcome to the forums! A lifetime ago I was a surface miner digging bituminous out of the hills of WV and KY. Came to my senses and returned back to the foothills of NC where I've dang near settled into being a flatlander.

Enjoy your stay!

He's done more than he let's on. He was the explosives guy...   :banana:

Welcome, man.  :thumbup: 

Edited by 98Z5V

• 2 weeks later...